Chapter 7

7 Hours Later, in the alternate universe.

~~~

"So, it was all just a dream. But it felt so real!" Henry said.

Etta shushed him. "There had to have been a reason for it to happen. So all we have to do is figure it out."

They were in a locked room in the office as their mission was being decided.

Just then they were interrupted by a knock on the door.

They are finally done, Etta thought to herself.

But before her stood a teenager the same age as the other two.

He had dark hair, tan skin, deep warm chocolate brown eyes and a perfect smile.

"I'm Mason," he said with an accent. Then he said, "And you must be Agent Dunham and Agent See."

"It's Lee," Henry said, a bit annoyed.

Etta elbowed him in the stomach. "What?" he growled.

"Yes we are, it's very nice to meet you agent... what is your last name?"

"Oh, I'm Mason O'Conner. How rude of me not to introduce myself." he said.

"Oh it's fine." Etta interjected before Henry could make a smart retort.

"How about I make it up to you over dinner tonight?" he asked her.

Etta's heart skipped a beat.

"Yeah, that would be nice. But it's already 6:30." Etta contained her excitement.

"Well how about we all go and tell our parents that we are going to grab a bite?" Henry suggested.

They all decided that it was a good idea. They told their parents and they agreed too.

"Sounds like a good idea." Alternate Olivia said.

"Are you kidding me?" Peter asked incredulously.

"Peter-" Olivia started, but she was cut off by Lincoln.

"No, they should know what's going on." Lincoln said firmly.

"They will, but lets not get them worried before anything actually proves to be real." Alternate Olivia said.

It seemed as if all of the adults just noticed Mason.

"Who are you?" Peter asked.

Mason looked highly uncomfortable. "Um, agent Broyles sent me. He thought I could be of use." Mason replied.

There was an awkward silence.

Then the three young agents left Liberty Island and went to the nearest restaurant.

Henry and Mason talked with each other for a bit, and Etta sat there.

She happened to look out the widow and what she saw shocked her beyond imagining.

Walter.