chapter 5

After a little while, William, Etta, and Walter where inside drinking tea, and Etta suddenly remembered all of the times with Walter. And Walter was proud to say that the Observer Boy, Micheal, has survived. And the Observer's future has changed. They took out they tech and the Observers continued their future the right way.

Suddenly they heard a slight knock on the door. Etta answered it.

"Henry." She said.

"How did you...?"

"Mr. Bell told me all about you." She answered.

"Mr. Bell?" Henry asked as William entered.

"Hello, I'd introduce myself, but it appears Etta already introduced me." William says. William waited a little then finally he said "And you are?"

"Oh, yeah!" Says Henry a little embarrassed. "I'm-"

"You already know who he is. You told ME about him." Etta interrupted.

"Yes, but I wanted to know if he would admit his real name." William says.

"I'm Henry." Henry said shakily.

"Is that a question or a statement?" Asked Bell.

"Mr. Be-" Etta started.

"Let him answer." Says Mr. Bell.

"But-" Etta started only to be cut off again. But not by William Bell.

"I'm Henry." Henry said firmly.

"About time my boy. You have a wonderful name. Use it, why don't you?"

Henry nodded his head. Then Walter walked in. "Oh hello, I'm making tea. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must go now."

"I better go too, don't want Walter to burn the house down." Says William, then he whispered to Henry only. "Come on son, make your move."

And with that, William left them alone.

"So..." Henry muttered.

"Um.. I wanted to thank you for coming here." Etta quickly said. "And, um.." Etta quickly stood on tiptoe and kissed Henry's cheek.

A smile played on Henry's lips, "What would you do if I kissed you right now?"

"I think I'd kiss you back." She replied.

"I think I would too." He joked.

"Oh just kiss me already!" Etta demanded.

Henry leaned down to kiss her lips when suddenly they heard a soft knock on the door. Walter walked in. "I'm afraid it's time for us to go."

"Us? Your coming?" Etta anxiously asked.

"Yes." Walter said with a smile.

"And Mr. Bell?" Etta asked.

"I'm afraid Belly is choosing to stay here." Walter sighed. "But nevertheless you still have me."

"And I'm grateful for that." Etta smiled.

"How do we get out of here?" Asks Henry.

"Well, Etta must take us." Walter replies.

"But I can't." Etta said quietly.

"And why is that?" Walter asked.

"I just...I don't know how!" Etta admitted.

"You have to want it." Walter encouraged.

"You can do it." Henry encouraged.

Etta thought of a thousand ways and she encouraged herself. But she couldn't.

Henry thought of a thousand ways that h could help, and one thing came to his mind.

Henry turned around and kissed her.