Shark Boy and Lava Girl Ftw

(A/N: ;)... Enjoy the chapter, sweethearts.)

Leo eventually had gotten Nico to sit up and gave him an Advil. "Wanna go to my room?" he asked and Nico shrugged. 

"Whatever," he mumbled and grabbed a blanket from his bed. He wrapped the blanket around him and stood, waiting for Leo to start walking.

Leo opened the door and walked out and noticed everyone else sitting down in the mess hall ."What are you guys up to?" He asked suspiciously.

"Nothing. Just discussing strategy," Piper said with a charming smile.

"Okayyyy," Leo whistled and walked away to his room with Nico close behind him. He shut the door and immediately went to his drawer and started searching for his hidden stash.

"What are you looking for?" Nico asked, peering down at the curly haired elf curiously.

"Tequila, duh," he said and rolled his eyes.

"S-seriously...? Leo, you really shouldn't drink," Nico said and folded his arms under the blanket.

"For the love of the Gods, Nico. If I didn't drink here and there I would've burnt this ship to smithereens in frustration a long time ago," he mumbled. "Aha! Here it is," he said and took out a quite large neon colored bottle and tossed it to Nico who almost dropped it, as he had to catch it through the blanket.

Nico looked down at the bottle in his hands like he had been handed a ticking bomb. Leo took it from him after seeing his discomfort. "It's okay... You don't have to drink with me. I'll ruin my liver and kidneys all by myself, Neeks," he teased and clapped Nico on the back.

Nico flinched and took a glance behind him, checking if the door was closed. If anything, he didn't want Hazel to know what stupid shit he was about to do. "No, it's fine. I probably need a drink anyway." Memories of disgusting overly sweet liquor came to mind and he quickly shook them away. That was vodka. Maybe Tequila would taste different.

Leo gave a cheeky grin and opened the bottle and opened his mini-fridge in the corner. "Alrighty then. How do you want it? Wait... You've never drank before, huh?"

Nico shrugged and shook his head and sat down next to Leo on the floor to watch what he was doing.

Leo took out a few things from the fridge and then cursed. "Damn... I don't have any sugar or lime... Okay, Neeks... We gotta go to the mess hall and try not to look suspicious okay. Can you handle it?"

He rolled his eyes. "I kept an entire world of demigods secret, went through Tartarus alone, and survived being kept in an airtight jar for 3 days... I think I can handle it, Valdez," he declared with sass. (A/N: you go sassy Nico)

Leo put his hands up in surrender an nodded. "Alright, alright. C'mon," he said and grabbed Nico's hand to help him stand and dragged him out to the mess hall.

Everyone still sat there speaking in hushed tones until the two came in. "Hey, guys... Piper, can I borrow your cornucopia please?"

She raised an eyebrow suspiciously and took it from her belt loop. "What for, Repair Boy? Don't tell me you're going to soak poor Nico with kool-aid again," she said and shook her head with a smirk.

Leo rolled his eyes and snatched the cornucopia from her hands and ran off laughing. "Suck it, Beauty Queen!" He yelled before slamming his bedroom door shut.

Nico sat down on the bed. "What happened to being incognito?"

Leo shrugged. "Sometimes you gotta hide in plain sight, Neeks. " He sat back down on the floor next to the fridge and
took a glass out of his cupboard and poured some tequila in with some fruit juice and soda, he took a lime from the cornucopia and squeezed the juice in the cup. He winced a bit when the juice soaked the many sores and open wounds on his hands but continued working, and put sugar on the rim of the glass and put the remainder of the lime on the rim as well.