2. Jocular

jocular
-  fond of, or characterized by joking; humorous or playful
----------------------------------------------

At 10pm, training had just finished, and each tired and lonely soul trudged back to their prison cells to begin the final sector of their daily routines. This involved the not so involving tasks of shower, teeth, night clothes and bed; the standard in any prison camp. But of course they were definitely not in a standard prison; it was much more hi-tech than that.

Automatic scans of their pupils and fingerprints allowed them to go into their dorm, each name flashing over the door way upon entering.

"This place is really starting to take its toll on my beautiful hair." Brendon exclaimed, pulling a grey strand from the shoulder of his black muscle tee, which sported a rather hideous skull, or so it was to Frank anyway. Yet, Brendon still remained rather fixated on the revolting design, insisting it was made by God himself, despite the fact he was largely unreligious, right down to his clothes.

"Idiot, we all know you have worst hair out of us all. No need to complain to us, we couldn't care less." The room spurted into fits of laughter at Brendon's ridiculous pouting expression.

"Well Ross, have you looked in a mirror lately, because honey, as much as it pains me to tell you, your game ain't too strong at the moment." Brendon exclaimed, with a smirk on his face and a hand resting sympathetically on Ryan's shoulder in a patronizing manner, similar to that of a school counsellor. Not that they remembered what that was. Those particular two had never been to a school before and so couldn't relate.

"Oooh." Zed shouted, egging on a retaliation.

"Shut up Zed." Alex replied, whacking him with a pillow, earning a quiet ow.

"Well Urie, in case you hadn't noticed, you come to me to straighten your disgusting hair, and you know something else? Funnily enough, I do mine too. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier, it must have come as a shock to you."

"You know what Ryan, f-" And before Brendon could finish, Ryan had covered Brendon's mouth with his hand, leaving the rest of the sentence to the history of mumbled sounds.

Yet the sigh of relief didn't last as Brendon soon was out of his grasp, prancing around the room yelling every vaguely bad word he knew at the top of his lungs, leaving Ryan nursing his spit covered hand, looking down at it disdainfully, shooting Brendon the malice-filled glances.

When the whole ordeal was over, Brendon would've been dead at least twenty times over if looks could kill.

"Elephant shitty anus. Really Brendon?" Frank shouted over the noise level, cracking a smile at Brendon's choice of words, only to wrinkle his nose as an image popped into his head.

"Brendon that's fucking gross." Alex exclaimed, throwing his arms across his face, deflecting a flying cushion, thrown by a rather pissed off Ryan Ross.

"Just shut up! All of you!" Ryan shouted, causing a moment of silence at the outburst. A sigh was released by the boy, thinking he had won, but was all but short lived when everyone burst into laughter at Ryan's attempt, which ended up portraying him as an angry mother, something which each individual boy in the room found equally as funny, despite the underlying truth.

"'K mum." Brendon replied with a raised eyebrow, his only wish in life to stir up his significant other. Or to be anyway.

"Hey!"

"Catch me if you can." Giggles, or more realistically grunts, were emitted from both boys, as they pranced around the room, jumping from bed to bed, with Brendon occasionally turning round and flapping his arms in a manner like that of a chicken, only to strengthen the laughter which was already coursing through the room.