~Chapter Two~

Hugging my legs closer to my body I try to knock the cold from my body as I watch the sun rise, the beautiful colors doing nothing to calm my raging thoughts.

Its been four days since my 'change'. Even know I am not completely used to my new appearance seeing it reflected in the water always causes me to jump, not to mention any movement from my wings or tail causes my to fumble. As I sit staring at the sun my parents faces when they saw me cloud my mind, repeating over and over in my head, tormenting me.

Stay back monster!...where is my daughter....Demon...

'H-how could Papa say that? Why-Why Odin, how could you let this happen! This is all your fault!'

My body shakes in anger, tears streaming down my face. Standing up I grip my hands into fists clenching my eyes shut as I let out a strangled inhuman sounding scream. I feel my wings unfurl spreading and flapping lightly at my fury my tail whipping back and forth, but this time I don't stumble instead I embrace the feeling. The power and strength the movement gives me, was exhilarating and seemed to leave my sadness and anger behind for a moment.

"They were right..." freezing my eyes snap open my whole body tensing "I thought they were lying but here you are. Gods Dad won't believe me."

Slowly turning around I grip my tail in my hands my wings folding, as I stare fearfully at the boy in front of me. He had to be around 15 but looked pretty tough for his age, dark brown hair pulled into a bun, a tall lean and muscular build, brown eyes, and a strange tattoo on his chin. As we stood staring at each other I couldn't help but back away in fear as I saw the sword hanging from his waist.

"S-stay back or e-else!" From the look on the boys face I could tell my threat did absolutely nothing to frighten him. Taking careful yet purposeful steps he came closer to me, his hand resting on his sword.

When he gets to close for comfort I turn around prepared to run, only to stop at his next words "No use running, my dad's men are all around here searching for you. Run from me and run into them, then what will you do?"

'He's right. It was only a matter of time before someone came to kill me. I'm actually surprised it took this long. I could run but I'd only be drawing out my death. I guess here and now is good, what else do I have to lose.' 

My back to the boy I once again watch the sun, my mind quite as I ask  "My papa and mama....they sent you right? I bet they're giving you a lot of gold to get revenge on the demon that took their daughter." Turning I look at the boy fighting off tears as I do so "Well go ahead, I won't stop you. My own parents want to kill me, I have no home, nowhere to go, no one will ever except me again, I haven't eaten in days, and I'm better of dead anyways so..." closing my eyes I open my arms "go ahead. Kill me."

It's quite as I wait for my end, the breeze gently ruffling my short white hair, the new morning sun warming my cold skin, far off a few birds are singing their morning songs, and I can't help but think 'What a nice day to die.' Even as I think that I feel a rough hand wipe away a tear that was sliding down my face. I peek my eyes open and stare shocked at the boy in front of  me 'why?'

"Jeesh, for such a little brat you sure are talking with a big mouth." the boy speaks with a light accent his brown eyes hard as they stare into my icy ones "Your life, no matter how pathetic you feel it is, is something you should always fight for." shaking his head the boy gives me a small smirk "By the gods brat, be a little grateful you're alive." Sighing the boy suddenly turns around and starts walking in a different direction, away from my surprised form.

"W-wait where are you going." for some reason as the boy turns his back to me, I feel a fear different then the one I felt when I first saw him run through my veins. "Don't worry brat, I'll be back. Stay hidden and don't make a sound." with that the boy disappears into the trees.

I'm so so so sorry!!! I know I promised a better chapter and instead I gave you this crappy one. I really hope you can forgive me, schools been rough and I'm actually surprised I could sit down and right the few words I did. Once again I'm so so sorry.

Moving on any guesses on who the boy is, it's sorta obvious but I thought I'd ask.

As for last chapter's game no one was right *evil laughter* so I get to keep my cookies ^=^well unless someone else guesses it right, then I might have to share >€<