Ch 12: Her Farishta

Hey All You Amazing People!

Missed Me? :3

well, at least the book? /.\

HappyReading!!

~~~MADIHA's POV~~~

I stared at the off white ceiling, feeling funny for some reason. I didn't feel like stepping out of this room, maybe I should let Zariya know that I won't be at school today.

I couldn't believe how I told Hussain all that last night. He might just look at me with eyes full of pity and concern. I shouldn't have told him anything.

Light Buzzing caught my attention and I pulled out my phone from under my pillow. There was a text from Zariya.

Zariya: baba is out of town so Nabeel and I are going out for the day. Please cover for my 12pm class? Love you. xx

Great. Just great.

Dragging myself out of the bed, I headed for a shower and quickly got dressed for the day. It was only seven so I wanted to be done with my morning tuition and leave before Hussain wakes up. I just didn't want to confront him as I didn't feel like answering any questions if he had any.

"Madiha! Bacche aa gaye hein!" Amma called from outside and I ran out. They all greeted me and I walked up to them. I greeted them back and they sat down.

"So, everyone learnt their tables this time?" I asked, looking at Rida as she is the one who always forgets.

One by one, they came forward and showed me their homework. I gave them today's activity as I sat down to quickly mark their books. The class went smoothly and I chose to release them fifteen minutes before their normal time. The happiness on their faces reminded me of the day when Hussain had allowed them to leave accidently.

Bechare, school ke bahar bhi extra classes at this age. Yeh umar khelne ki hoti hai par kuch maa baap yeh bhi nahi samajhte.

~~~HUSSAIN's POV~~~

"Sir, are you sure? There could be serious consequences," honestly, this girl panics a lot. Dar Dar ke mere confidence ki mother sister kar di hai isne.

"Laiba, just do as I told you and sit still," I told her calmly.

"Jee but what if they question me?" she asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Toh mooh band rakhna. Nahi hota toh batado. I have permanent glue on me too."

"What? no no!" She gasped like I would actually use that on her.

You know what? I might if this girl doesn't stop asking me the same questions again and again.

"Mr Hussain, you can go inside now!" The receptionist called and I took a deep breath before getting up.

"Remember, sit still," I whispered to Laiba and she nodded.

We entered the chamber where six desks were placed and all of them were empty. If no one is here, I wonder what took them so long to call us inside.

A man came forward and extended his hand, "Hello Sir, I am Umair. I see you are here to see me?"

I looked at Laiba before nodding at Umair, "Hussain Asif."

HumNava #MissionDesi✔️ #Wattys2016जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें