Preference #1

How you guys met

Grayson: It was a beautiful day in your neighborhood so you decided to go on a run. You had your earphones in and were making a slow pace down your street. You were coming upon a corner where 2 sidewalks connected and decided to change your music on shuffle. When all of a sudden this boy knocked into you. Grayson was the guy on his skateboard that had ran into you. Helping you up, he had apologized multiple times and you argued that you should have been watching where you were going and no paying attention to shuffling your music. You guys got to talking and he insisted that he make it up to you some how. Exchanging numbers, you guys texted all night and then went out for ice cream to be the summer heat the next day.

Ethan: You were out on the beach soaking up the summer sun by tanning. Laying out on a chair with your sunglasses on and sunscreen, life couldn't be better. 10 minutes into just relaxing, you were awoken by an object hitting you in the gut. Pushing your sunglasses upon your head to see what the unknown object was, you were not suprised when you found a volleyball laying on the ground by your chair. Grabbing the volleyball you throw it to a boy who was approaching you. He caught the ball and apologized for "accidentally" hitting you. You told him it was okay and that it happens almost everytime you are on the beach. He just laughed along and invited you to play with him and his buddies. You agreed and we're on his team. After playing 2 volleyball games, not to mention your team winning both, you decided it was time to go home. Leaving the guys, the mystery boy caught your arm to turn you around. Asking you your name you told him in return for his. He told you his name was Ethan and you told him that you had to go. He asked you if you wanted to maybe go out with him sometime. Nodding your head and exchanging numbers, you guys made plans to go to the fair that was in town for the weekend. He said goodbye and left and you did the same and you couldn't stop smiling the whole walk to your car.

Hey guys!! I am updating with my 1st set of preferences and it's certainly not the last set. I am also updating Tuesday of this week and hopefully of every week. #DolanTwinTuesday lol. I hope you guys have a great night/day which ever it may be and always remeber that you're worth it. Okie dokie Peace out girl scouts ✌