Grayson Imagine for @Hollythebear

Hey this imagine is for Hollythebear  hope you enjoy!!

Holly P.O.V

Smoothing out my dress, and taking in deep breaths, I checked my reflection in the full length mirror time after time. My mom came up behind and she just looked at me with such adoration in her eyes. 

"You look gorgeous. Grayson is so lucky." She said while putting a napkin up to her eyes. 

"Thanks mom. That means a lot coming from you." 

*Knock Knock*

"Come in!" I hollered to the mystery person. In walks Grayson's mom.

"Aww, Holly you look beautiful!" She came over to me and gave me a hug. A hug that she made  sure not to mess my hair up. She took a step back and just stared at me. 

"Thank you. How's Gray?" I asked while I went with her and my mom to grab my flowers.

"He is doing good. I think he is more excited than he has ever been in his life. He really does love you." She said and I just blushed and looked down. My dad was the next to knock on the door to come and get me to head to the Church.

"Darling,  you look beautiful. The most beautiful bride, next to your mother." Now it was my moms turn to blush. I just looked at the both of them and nodded my head. Thinking and hoping that Gray and I can be as happy as them during our marriage. 

Grayson P.O.V.

"Does my tux look okay?" I turned around from looking at myself in the mirror to Ethan. He was my best man and one of the many people in the room.

"It looks fine. It looked fine like the ten other times you asked me. Are you okay?" He asked and I just smiled real big. 

"Yeah, I am going to marry the girl of my dreams in less than ten minutes. I'm just happy and excited is all." He just smiled and at that moment someone knocked on the door. In came the planner of this whole thing telling us its show time. 

"C'mon son, go and marry your dream girl." He patted me on the back and that's when we decided to go out and head to the church. 

I finally made it to the alter and waited for Holly to come down the isle. Breaking me of my thoughts, the song started to play and the church doors opened up. I fixed my tie one last time and waited. 

Holly P.O.V

Girl after girl, they started to make their way down the isle. One more girl and it was my dad and me. Before we went, I just had to thank him.

"I love you and mom so much. I just you to know that no matter what, that I will always love you guys to the moon and back. I am so grateful I have such amazing and supportive parents. I love you both." I finished my little speech just in time. I hooked my arm around his arm and side by side, we took the journey down the isle. 

Grayson P.O.V 

The doors opened and one by one, the brides maids starting walking down the isle following the flower girl. Finally holly made it through the doors and man oh man. She looked gorgeous. I mean she is beautiful to me all the time, but this time she took my breath away. She had on the white gown she had always shown me when we started looking into the whole marriage thing. She had her hair, half up half down. She stole every bodies attention as soon as she started walking down the isle. She was glowing and I couldn't help but smile. She was finally going to be Mrs. Dolan in just a short amount of time. 

Holly P.O.V.

Wow. He was looking good as usual. He had his hair in a perfect quiff and he had on a black tux that fit snug but hey, I wasn't complaining. He made eye contact with me and we both had huge smiles the whole time. My dad and I finally made it to Grayson and that's when he took my hand my dad kissed me on the cheek and went to go and sit by my mom. 

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today." The preacher began and all I could focus on was my handsome soon to be husband. 

*Skip to vows*

"They have both written their own vows. Grayson, would you like to go first." Grayson just nodded and took a deep breath before beginning. 

Grayson P.O.V

"Holly, you make me the happiest person in the world without a doubt. I love waking up next to your messy hair and seeing half of your face smashed into the pillow. I love when you laugh so hard that you tilt your head back and clap your hands together. I love when we watch movies all night and cuddle on the couch. I love how we can be in complete silence and we are okay with it. I love how you love and care for other people. How you put others before you. How great you get along with everyone you meet. I love how your smile can brighten up my day. I love how your eyes sparkle when you talk about something you love. I love you in person. I knew that as soon as i saw you at the last football game of the season, that I had to make you mine. I am glad that I went and talked to you. I am so lucky and grateful to have someone like you in my life. I love you and promise to love and take care of you and be there for you for the rest of my life. I love you Holly Rempel."

 I saw that she had tears in her eyes and I reached my thumb up to wipe them away. The crowd awwed at my speech and I wanted her to know that I meant every word of what I said. 

"Holly, would you please say your vows now?" The preacher turned towards her and she took a deep breath and started to pour her heart out to me. 

Holly P.O.V

"Grayson I love you to the moon and back. I love that I get to call you mine. I thank God every morning when I wake up and every night before I go to bed. I have only dreamt of this day. I have always dreamt that I would fall in love. You make me feel like I am a princess. You wait on me hand and foot and you make sure that I am happy with anything and everything I do. You are my shoulder to cry on and the light at the end of my tunnel. I truly love you. I couldn't and wouldn't ask for a better guy to call mine. Forever and always Grayson. I am glad I get to do life with you. I love you and promise to take care of you and to always be there when you need me and to make sure you are always happy.  I promise to be the best wife and to be the best best friend you will ever need. I love you Grayson Dolan." 

Now it was his turn to tear up. I brought my thumb up to wipe away his tears. I love this guy. 

"Can we please have the rings?" The ring barer (not sure if that is how you spell it) came forward with both rings. Grayson took my hand and repeated after the preacher and slipped the ring on my finger. I took the ring and repeated after the preacher and placed the ring on his finger. He grabbed both my hands and waited for the preacher to give him permission to kiss me. 

"By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Grayson grabbed my face and kissed me with such passion. It wasn't a rushed kiss. It was a meaningful kiss. We both pulled away and in that moment when the crowd applauded and we pulled way from our kiss, I knew that I had made the right choice. The choice to follow my heart and marry my high school sweetheart. Today I was so glad and proud to be Mrs. Grayson Dolan. 

Hey guys!! I loved writing this imagine and I hope you enjoyed reading it. Please vote and comment on what you liked and what you didn't like. I love you guys and don't forget that it is what is on the inside that really matters. Just be yourself.  Peace out girl scouts!