Social Medias and Schedule

Hey guys and gals!!! Wooooow!! It feels like forever since I've written, just b/c it has been forever since I've written. I want to start by saying sorry. I know I made dates and deadlines to update, and well... I didn't fall through and I'm nit going to let it happen again. Life just happens and I know that's an excuse but it true. Life does happen. So, to let you guys kind of know what I am going to try to do from now on, I thought why not make this my first update in 1827463 years.

As you can see I titled it Social Media's and Schedule, so here it goes.

Social Media
Instagram: krystle.baker
Snapchat: krystle.baker
Twitter: Krystle with a K ( that's the one Gray follows me on!!!)

Go follow and add me and what not if you feel like it. Even if you don't feel like it, you still should. :)

Schedule
Next update with imagine: Monday 02/15/16
Next update with Preference: Wednesday 02/17/16

I will try and maintain this schedule and make it to where I have a lucky winners imagine and then a preference following it on Wednesday. So for now on, EVERY MONDAY AND WEDNESDAY EXPECT UPDATES! IF I FORGET PLEASE MESSAGE ME AND SAY " HEY KRYSTLE, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO UPDATE YA LITTLE DORK!" I have no problem at all with being reminded to do stuff. I forget. I'm a 16 (about to turn 17 in 12 days BTW) teenager!! I forget easily and have track till like 4:30 to 5:00. Do not feel offended or clingy or annoying if you remind me. :)

I love you guys!! How would you guys feel if I asked for a certain amount of votes on my stories for the next update? I know some authors do that, and I'm just like, "If they read and vote, then they read and vote." That's all I'm really wanting is for you guys to read and if you vote then great! If you comment then great! If you add my story to a reading list of yours, even freaking better!!! In the end, I just want you guys to read and like my work!!!

I love you guys and I want you to all know that you are beautiful!! I mean it. You don't have to be physically attractive to be beautiful. It's what's on the inside that really matters :)

Vote if you are a single pringle like me on Valentine's Day!!

If you have someone, then comment and tell me who it is so we can all be happy for you!!!

Also, how would you guy feel about me answering questions? Like you guys either comment questions or DM me questions and everyday that I update, I have a new question. That way you guys will get to know more about me!! Comment if you think we should start doing this!!!

Alright now peace out girl scouts!!