Chapter 6 The madness

Pic of Bailey
     "Ok guys we must get Crystal and take her back to Alpha Soren, he wants her to talk to her about the training process that she appears not to be liking cause of the madness inside of her mind."
     Once they seen Crystal argue one of the trainers they run for her and tell her to stop, but she doesn't. She keeps on arguing with the trainer, so Jacob;one of they strongest fighter ever, picks her up and throws her over his shoulder and walks back to Soren's office.
     When they arrived they were yelling at each other on how and why she was arguing with the trainer. "Crystal I think you need to give them a break, some of them aren't even in training and you still make them enter in the battle when they need to be 16 years old to enter." " I know, but all wolves should train and never quit no matter how hard it is we shall be the biggest, strongest, and fastest pack on earth there is. I just can't seem to help my self my mother said to ' never give up, stay strong and be fast' I never forgot her words and I never will."
~~~<<~~~<<~~~<<~~~<
Sorry I'm tired going to...
Questions
1. What do you think will happen next?
2. Do u think the madness will take Crystal?
3. Will she find her father or not and just get haunted by her mother?
See you next time on the book report!!
Haha see what I did there I pretended to be a news reporter haha but then again that was actually pretty good except the words rhyming...