Chapter 13: BACK OFF!!!

As soon as Soren had the top fighters in Red Sky pack he told them all what was going on. "Sir what if we get out numbered by them" said Sarah. "Then we take our chances of not backing down, I found my mate and I'm not gonna give up on her now...she is and will be mine forever as long as I can remember." The fighters where trying to find out what and who Soren was talking about. But somehow the couldn't find it out...until Jak found who he was talking about. Once Jak found out he mind linked the rest of them.
"'How can they think we are gonna lose to some vermons that can't even take care of themselves." Once the meeting house was cleared out Soren started to get angry every minute he waits to save Crystal and her father. Soren tried to mind link Crystal but she wouldn't accept it. But then she did because tiger was touching her and playing with her hair every time her father would go and do something leaving them alone. 
"'Soren you gotta help me please...tiger won't stop touching me'"  "'Hold on Crystal I'm getting the recruits together as fast as I can, I'm not gonna lose u this time.'"  "' Soren?'" "'yes Crystal.'" "'I miss u and my mother...I want her back.'" "'She is here...she's been here with us hoping, praying that some how we would be ok.'" "'But you don't know what has been going through my mind ever since she died'" Crystal mind linked. 'And you never will know' Crystal said to herself.
    "'Crystal just tell tiger to back off away from u.'" "'You don't know what he will do to me Soren.'" "'Just tell him to get away.'" "'Fine.'"