Chapter 9 The battle

Pic of Trevor
     When they got to the east of Wyoming they seen what Crystal didn't want to see...horses like her, shifters. 
     They seen horses that had to just work. They would be whipped if they didn't. She even seen children that got whipped also. To her the sight was terrible, brutal, mean, horrible, and madness. 
     She then knew that the leader of the eastern wolves was proud that he could do this. That he can take all the horse shifters he wants and do what ever he wants to do to them. "HEY GET BACK TO WORK!!" *crack* She heard the noise of someone being whipped of not working. She looked at who it was and she wished that she never seen who it was. It was...
~~~>>~~~>>~~~>>~~~>
Cliffhanger hope u like I know it's short in all but I'm sore I have a head ache and I don't feel so good neither so I might not be publishing that much any more. I'm sorry but I will make it up to you on chapter 10 I will make it extra long for u guys. But it may take me a long time cause the weekend is here and I have to practice my goat tying.
Questions
1. Who do u think she wished she didn't see there.
2. Will they win the battle? 3. Will they lose?
4. If they lose will they get captured to?
5. Will Crystal save her friends and father?
6. Will she die of fighting with the madness still in her brain?
7. What will happen next?
    Find more and make sure to try the questions u might get some right maybe even all of them right if u message me your answer then I'll tell you if you are right or wrong. But, just remember that you don't have to vote comment or what ever but you can if you want to do all that stuff. Please don't be mad at me for not typing this much like I use to.
But remember my offer from me to you guys.
Stay strong and dream on!!