Chapter 12:The On-coming

Once spirit told EW leader that him and crystal were leaving he go upset. "WHAT DO U MEAN YOUR LEAVING CAUSE OF THE BRUTALNESS HERE." Spirit and Crystal flinched when they could hear the aggression in Tigers voice(aka EW leader). "But Tiger my daughter and I have been through a lot already, we can't take it any more" said Spirit. "Father lets just go before he does something horrible that will scar me life" Crystal said. "YOU AREN'T LEAVING THIS BASE, NEVER ARE U GOING ANYWHERE!!!" Tiger said.
Tiger looked at Crystal in aww when he first laid eyes on her. He new that was her mate. Crystal didn't feel anything, but Tiger did feel something deep within his soul. Crystal only felt something when she was around Soren. "'Ohh no he thinks we are mates, I have to tell father or he will try and mark me'' Crystal said in her mind. "Father he is thinking we are Mayes we have to do something." "I know my daughter, I'm thinking of a plan" Spirit said. Spirit snapped his fingers taking Tiger out of his love trance. "Spirit who is this beautiful young thing right here." "She is my daughter, Crystal." When Tiger found out her name he thought she was one for him but Crystal didn't think the same thing.
~Soren's POV~
       '"Man I hope Crystal is ok, I mean why wouldn't she. After all she is the top fighter I had in my pack even though she is a horse shifter. What am I saying I'm not even sure if she felt the spark. Of course she did, she had to of felt it. I must find her and tell her, ask her to be mine forever. Besides how can she say no to me, we've known each other for a year now, she has to of have my trust by now.'" He says in his mind. "Sir we have a situation" says Jak. He shakes out of his trance and says "what kind of situation Jak." "It's Crystal and her father, they're trying to escape but apparently Tiger thinks Crystal is his mate. They're trying to leave but he won't let them go since he found out." Once Soren heard about it he felt this urge to just kill Tiger and take Crystal for himself. "GET ALL THE BEST FIGHTERS THAT CRYSTAL TRAINED AND BRING THEM INTO THE MEETING THE ROOM STAT!!" He said in his alpha voice. "'I'm not gonna give up on u now Crystal, I'm coming to your rescue'" he said in his mind. He is becoming more fierce just thinking or speaking of Crystal being touched by the worst person in the world.