Chapter1 The Race

Pic of Crystal
When Crystal heard that her father out Annebell in the race she shifted in her horse to travel all the way to Indian but she was caught by her father's guards. It was a good thing to cause wolves were coming and that's when she met the Eastern Wolves she thought that they were good but then her father came and she got loose from the grib of the guard. She ran into the woods when she heard her mother coming back from the southern herd visiting her friends. "What are you doing out her Crystal, shouldn't you be with your father?" her mother asked. "NO he told me that he entered Annebell in the desert race in India." "So why should that matter, at least no one cruel is riding her." As soon as rain heared all the growls she told crystal to head for the hills since her brother Diablo was living there in the West of Wyoming. Crystals P.O.V, as soon as my mother told me to head for the hills I knew what was going on, The Eastern Wolves were on the attack to take the land for themselves. They always try to win it but they can't, my father is to powerful for them. As soon as I found my brothers herd I called out to them "WHERE IS MY BROTHER!" No one answered, until this blue roan mare told me where he was. Before i took off she mentioned that her name was Star and I noticed that I remember her when I was just a little colt. I knew that she was my aunt immediately. I just remember why I was there, the race to see my brother and tell him the news about the Eastern Wolves. I told him "Diablo Diablo help the Eastern Wolves are attacking again!!" He reacted right away when I ran through the doors of his office I shifted back to my human body. Diablos P.O.V, as soon as I seen the doors flew open and seen crystal with total fear in her eyes I asked her what was wrong and then that's when it hit me my mother and father risking their lives to keep the land. I rushed out going to the field to were the herd was I called out the strongest stallions from the herd and I told crystal to get the mares and the colts to safety. She went over to her aunt Star and asked her a lot of questions like "where have you been? How come mother and father didn't mention you at all? Have you been staying here this whole time? How come you never visited?" Star had a heck of a time figuring out what she was saying cause she was talking to fast.