Chapter 8 Its time

Pic of Jacob
     "I will never give up on you father." Crystal said when she was doing sit ups, push ups, stretches, and pull ups.
A/N sorry can't find any pics of the human forms for them just picture what they look like to you, your own opinion
"Crystal come, we r leaving to the eastern wolves" "I'm coming just hold on okay" "fine but hurry up before people get lazy of just staying here to much." "Ok done I'm ready gosh."
     As they set off to the eastern wolves they ran and jumped and wrestled to see how strong they are. Once they were at the end of the western border they stayed quite and stealthy. Watching every thing that moves, now the eastern wolves didn't know that they were coming. Crystals right they don't know what's going to come to them... But what ever it is its going to hit them hard.
     "Ok guys watch out for everything be quite, Crystal you ready for this." "Yes I'm ready to tear them apart and see how they like it when I do it to them like they did it to my mother and the rest of the herd."
~~~<<~~~<<~~~<<~~~<
Sorry updating early but I might be making them shorter cause there's going to be a lot more meets coming up like tomorrow during first period...
Follow your hearts, stay strong, and dream on
See you next time reader lovers 👋🏼✌🏼️
Hope u like but u don't have to comment or vote but u can if u want to it doesn't really matter to me at all but any was see u next time