Chapter 3

-Abigail's pov-

It was finally Thursday, if you're going to ask why did I'd pick Thursday to go out? Simple, so I would have an extra day to buy a present if I couldn't decide what to get on that day. The long anticipated day had arrived. I wore a clean white top with a long yellow skirt and I did my hair neatly, adding a bunny necklace at the very end. I headed out straight to the mall where we were supposed to meet. I hanged around the entrance so I would know when they came. I'm normally one of the last once to arrive, anywhere, however today I was the first.

Not long after, Eleanor, wearing a yellow dress appeared. Next it was Zoey wearing all white as usual, she likes plain things after all. We headed off for lunch and started to look for things to buy afterwards.

Not very far away, something caught my eyes, I turned to look at it and realized that it was a huge figuring of a bunny, made up of wood. It looked so cute, it was holding up a signboard with the words: I Love You. It looked like the perfect gift for Maxi. I decided to buy it for him.

After the long and tiring day, I plunged straight into my bed the moment I reached home and drifted off into sleep. Waking up at 10pm only to find that I haven't done my homework given for that day. Luckily it was only a Chemistry worksheet.

Friday was a tiring day. After the long and boring day at school, I still had to finish all the homework given so I needn't have to worry about it the next day when I was out. I burned the midnight oil and finally I finished all of it.

Normally, I would spread the homework all over the weekend, however this weekend belonged to the exceptions.

"Freedom, at last!" I exclaimed upon finishing all the homework.

That was it, teachers always think that since we had the weekends to do our homework, they'll tend to end up giving a load.

I quickly brushed my teeth and tugged into bed. For a matter of fact, I didn't want to have dark circles, the price to pay for not getting enough sleep.

The sun rays shone through the slit between the curtains and into my room, brightening part of the room. I woke up, it was 8am. I saw a text from Maxi, on my home screen.

It read, 'Hey, gd morn. Can I go to your hs and pick u at 9.30am? Oh, and btw...um...where do u stay?'

I realized that the day he asked me out he hadn't told me where to meet. Was this planned all along? I wondered how prepared he had come.

I have always been spending a good 5 to 10 minutes checking my phone for massages and to go on social media and I decided to reply him.

'Morn, sure u can. You'll have to guess where I live though... not gonna let you have it easy. Hahahahaha..." Send.

He replied barely 5 seconds later. "Please...Abi tell me where u live."

'Abi' was in short for 'Abigail' which I thought was pretty long.

"Fine...since u pleaded." And there I went, telling him my address.

-