Chapter Two: Meet Austin Carter Mahone

What's up? I'm Austin Mahone, 17 years  old and still living life. I am originally from San Antonio, Texas but we moved to Miami, Florida. Well umm..I play basketball, play guitar, and I kind of..sing. I'm a Junior in Miami Ridge High School. Yeah, I've played a couple of girls..it's because..well..I'm young. I still have a whole life ahead of me, so I really don't need to worry about anything. I've always had a crush on this girl named Dani Edwards..we've been in the same class since grade school and I've been madly in love with her. But..since that douchebag named Robby played with her heart, I don't think she's ready for love..at least not yet. But I plan on changing that. I just think she's too good for me, though..she's MVP for the all girls volleyball varsity team, cheer captain, and student body president. Yeah, I'm MVP for the all boys basketball varsity team..but..I'm a...player.

Get this, Dani and I were actually best friends until  the freshman year of high school when everything started to change. I still remember it from the first day where Robby changed her life..it pains me to even think about it..

Anyway, that's all you really need to know about me..later! :D