Chapter Thirteen: Take Me Home-Ft. Lauderdale

{DANI'S POV}

Only thirty more minutes until I get to perform in front of thousands of people and open for One Direction! Lou was working on my hair and makeup while I was checking my Twitter. I got a ton of mentions from 1D's fans, or "Directioners", wishing me good luck. I have to admit, I was really nervous. "Hey, Lou, I'm really nervous, it's my first performance in front of that many people, I'm afraid that I'll mess up..." I said. "Don't be nervous love, it's not like it will only be you on that stage, Josh will be on the drums, and Sandy will be on bass. You have them with you." Lou replied. "You really think so?" I said. "I know you'll do amazing!" She replied. "Aaaw thanks Lou!" I said.

Lou was applying on my makeup, when Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam, and Zayn walked through the door. "Hellloooooooooo!!!" Louis yelled. "Gosh, Louis! You scared me!" "Sorry babe!" He replied. "So are you guys excited for the show tonight?" I asked the boys. "We're really excited! How about you?" Niall asked. "I'm super excited! But I'm still pretty nervous!" I replied "Don't be nervous, babe, you'll do great! We've seen your covers on YouTube and you're an amazing singer!" Harry replied. "Thanks Harry! You're too sweet!" I said. "Not as sweet as you!" Harry replied and gave me a wink. I stared blushing like an idiot. The rest of the boys started making kissing faces at me and Harry. I rolled my eyes playfully. "You guys are so weird." I chuckled. Oh Harry...he's such a flirt..."Okay well it's your time to take the stage! Good luck!" they all said. "Thanks guys!" I replied. I got dressed for my stage costume and grabbed my mic. THIS. IS IT. I am now performing my first show in front of thousands of people! "She's been the most amazing singers that we've seen in the music business so far. GIVE IT UP FOR DANI EDWARDS!!!" The crowd went CRAZY and I went on-stage and sang my heart out. The crowd got me so pumped up that it felt like I was living the dream. I performed some of my songs from my upcoming album titled "Unofficial" and I was literally the happiest girl in the world. I performed my last song and thanked the crowd for being so amazing. It was now One Direction's time to take the stage. I was in my dressing room tweeting to some fans when the boys barged through the door. I literally jumped up. "Gosh, do you guys know how to knock?!" I laughed. "Sorry love! We just wanted to say that you were AMAZING!" Liam replied. "Aaaw why thank you! Good luck on the show! Hope you guys have fun!" I said. "Thanks! We will see ya!" Harry said while him and the rest of the boys ran out of the dressing room. I watched the 1D boys perform on the TV screen in my dressing room...one word..WOW...those boys really had pure talent! 1 day down for the Take Me Home One Direction Tour! This tour is going to be massive. Next stop, my hometown, Miami, Florida. LET'S DO THIS.