Chapter Eleven: Rise To Stardom

[DANI'S POV]

My first, new single was released about a couple months ago. My album will be released in about two weeks. I'm really excited to see what the music industry will be like. I was scheduled to be having quite a few interviews today, but I'm very excited because, it's my first ever interview. When I got out of the recording studio, there was a ton of paparazzi outside so I could barely get through to my car. When I finally got to my car, I took out my phone and tweeted: Off to my first ever interview with @RyanSeacrest! Hope that it'll be a good one! :D xx

I got so many retweets on that tweet that I was pretty surprised that I had fans, since I've only been around for only six months. I drove off to the radio station and walked in.

"You must be the talented Dani Edwards!" Ryan walked in and gave me a big hug. "Yes I am! Thank you so much for having me here! It's a huge honour!" "Okay so this is where we'll be broadcasting live, and we have our twitter set up and phone lines open so you can take some fan questions!" "Sounds great!" I replied. "Shall we start!" "Go ahead!" "Hey everyone! You're ON AIR with Ryan Seacrest and we have a special guest today, everyone welcome Dani Edwards to the studio!" "Thank you! Thank you so much for having me here!" "So Dani, tell me about yourself, about what's coming up for the new album." "Well my album will be released in two weeks so I'm very excited about that. One of the tracks, actually, has a duet with Demi Lovato, which is just..amazing, she is my idol and to be singing on a track with her is just wonderful." "And here, it says that you'll be touring with One Direction on there Take Me Home tour as there opening act!" "Yes! oh my gosh, I am literally obsessed with the One Direction boys! I love them so much and I can't wait to be an opening act for them on their tour!" "Congratulations on that! I'm sure that you'll do great on the tour!" "Thank you! I hope for the best in my music career!" "I'm pretty sure that we will be hearing about you for a long time! Thank you so much to Dani Edwards for coming to the studio! Everybody give it up for Dani!" "Thank you so much! I hope to be back here soon!"

First interview, went great! A couple more to go. I knew from the start of the interviews, this is going to be a great year!