Chapter 12

I decided to go with the sexual scenes so if you're uncomfortable reading stuff like that, I'm gonna put a ∆∆∆ next to where it starts, and then again where it ends. :)

~~~~~

*Mark's POV*

I seriously didn't think life could have gotten any better. I was in Los Angeles, having cute romantic times with my best friend and 'boyfriend', Gary Barlow. It still felt so strange calling him that. 'Boyfriend'. To be honest, I feel like a little kids again with the terms 'boyfriends and girlfriends', but I guess that's how I felt with Gary. I feel like a teenager with a massive crush on someone, and I had that triumphant feeling of finally claiming them as my own.

I woke up, another morning in the arms of my dream man. I lifted my head up from his chest to see Gary looking down at me, adoration in his eyes. I blushed slightly, not knowing how long he had been watching me sleep. "Morning," he whispered to me, breath warm on my face. I smiled sleepily.
"Morning." I turned over in his arms as he wrapped them around my waist to spoon me from behind. I felt him twiddling softly with the back of my slightly overgrown hair which was in need of a trim. It tickled slightly but relaxed me more than anything.

We lay for a while, just being in each others presence. I'd dreamt of it for so long and now, Gary was finally mine. Eventually decided to clamber out of our pit and stagger to our feet. "What are we gonna do today?" I smiled towards Gary, showing all of my teeth.
"Up to you, Marko. Whatever you feel like. We can go out, or just chill for a bit?" he suggested to me.
"Yeah, lazy day sounds good to me. Can we use the pool?" I asked cheekily.
"Of course," he nodded, making me smile delightedly.

We got into our swimming trunks that had dried over night and he added downstairs. I grabbed my book, glasses, hat, cream etc as Gary brought out refreshments. He placed them in ice buckets because even though it was only the morning, it was already starting to get fairly warm.

I dipped my toe in the pool and yanked it back out again as the shiver ran through me. It hadn't been that warm for long though, so I wanted to wait for the pool to warm up.

Unfortunately, Mr. Barlow had other ideas. "Get in, lad! Its better once you're in!" he grinned before applying a gentle force to my back, but enough for me to lose balance and topple into the pool with a splash. I rose to the surface a few seconds later, wiping my face and spiting water from my mouth, leaving behind the chemical taste of chlorine.

"That's getting g old now, Barlow," I shouted playfully as I hopped out of the water. Gary couldn't stop himself from chuckling for about 5 minutes, believing he was an evil genius.

I lay on a sun lounger reading, the heat already making the small droplets of water on my olive skin evaporate. Peaking at Gary in my peripheral vision, I saw him applying sun cream generously all over his muscles on his arms and toned stomach. I licked my lips discreetly. "Want some, Marko?" he offered. I looked over to him.
"I will do in a bit. I don't want to get these pages greasy after having that cream on my hands," I explained. Gary nodded in understanding before making his way over and sitting on the edge of my lounger. He squirted a fair amount into his hands before rubbing it together to warm it up. So caring, he knew I'd flinch at the cold cream.

Slowly, he placed his hands on my chest and started rubbing in circles. His motion was smooth and gentle as his hands explored down my torso and then back up.

*Gary's POV*

I was in awe of Mark's body. Sure, I'd seen it before, but I'd never know what it was like to touch it so intimately, to feel what he was like. It was perfect. Every dip and curve of his shape was gorgeous and I wanted to explore deeper, but I knew I couldn't. Mark might not be ready for that. I don't even know if I am. But it sure feels like I am right now.