Seeing

3rd POV

Z started walking towards hin and Seto held his breath. Can he see me? Please tell me he could.. Seto can't say something, his voice lost. But then Z just pass him with an emotionless look.

Seto turned, gasping out his name. "Z.. Z!" Z turned around, startled, his eye darting around. "Who.. Who said that?" He asked, timidly.

"You... You can hear me?" Seto sees Z looking around him.

"A.. Are you N?"

Who the Aether is N?

"It's Seto." Z hesitated before speaking. "Sorcerer?..." Then his tone changed completely, more bold and without doubt. "What have you done?"

Seto only stood here with a confused look. "I-I don't know what you're-"

"Herobrine..." Z said. "And Sky..."

"How do you know?.." Z isn't what he seems to be. Seto narrowed his eyes. No wonder why I don't like them.

"I just do.." Z trailed off. This is my chance to warn him..

"Listen, Sky isn't the Sky we know-"

"I know, his presence is different then before."

"Presence?" Z's senses are too... sharp to be a normal human. Seto sees Z nod slowly. "Yes, I'm surprised you didn't notice.." After a brief moment of silence. Z spoke again. "Are you a ghost?"

Seto would of laugh right then but the atmosphere forced the laugh back into his throat. "I.. I don't know. I mean, I'm alive." Z snorted. "Barely. I can't see you. Are you in front of me or behind?"

"In front." Seto answered, rolling his eyes in annoyance. "I'm getting sick and tired of this nonsense, I'm going to warn the others about Sky."

"How'd you going to do that?"

Seto grinned slightly, waiting. Z sighed loudly. "It's me isn't it?"