Smile

3rd POV

"He's a murderer!" Sky shrieked.

A pair of Guards charged into the room. They ram into Z without a second thought, knocking the sword out of his hands. They had him on the ground, hands pinned to he ground, Z flailed, thrashing around.  "No-No! You got it all wrong!" Z shouted out, struggling against them.

"What happened here, Patient?" Asked a Guard. 

"H-He tried.. He tried to kill me. He came in and I saw the sword and.. and I screamed." Sky's voice trembled.

Z couldn't believe what he's hearing. Panicked now, he threw his leg up, kicking one of the Guard causing him to grunt. One of his hands came free and he slipped from their grasps. Then he take one look at Sky as murderous rage took Z. He growled, "I hate you." before lunging at Sky. Sky shouted in surprise as he was knocked over his desk. Z bring his fist, going to land a blow when the guards grab him and threw him back. "He's a faud! A faud!" Z screamed, unable to keep his voice down.

One of the Guards grabbing his arm when Z swung, hitting his elbow into a chin of a guard on to his right. The guard clenched his fist and punched Z right in the face. The impact was not that strong to knock him unconscious but enough to have black dots appearing and fading in Z's vision. Still he didn't stop. He struggle harder, screaming until more Guards come rushing in, trying to get him out of the room. It took five Guards to restrain Z, when they did Z gave up and his body went limp. Bystanders along with the shocked Seto watched from outside as the Guards drag Z away. The last thing Z sees from Sky is that sly, devious smile.