Another Body

Wrath scowls, turning to Greed as Pride ran out of the room.

"You.." He growls. "Whose side are you on again?"

Greed laughs. "My side, obviously."

Nemesio growls lowly as he glares at Greed. "Why did you do that?"

"What?"

"My amulet." Wrath said between gritted teeth.

Greed shrugs. "Is it that important?"

"Yes it is..." Wrath mumbles, sighing. His golden eyes dulls a bit. "In fact, very... Important.." Nemesio whines softly, looking up at Wrath.

"Sure..." Greed shrugs. "Anyway... Envy's here." 

"Huh?.. Envy?" Wrath slowly tilt his head. "Here?"

Greed nodded as he started heading for the exit. "Yup. In fact, there are more Sins in the castle right now..."

"More of us, huh?" Wrath mutters.

"Your goals are not what I want.." Greed grins. "Tell Pride that he will not be getting his crown back." Greed lets out a low chuckle before disappearing from Wrath's view.

~

"Z?!" Sky's jaw dropped. "What.. Where did you..."

"It's a very... Long story." Z lets out a nervous laugh. "It seems like there's more Sins than two..." He steps towards Envy's body, examining it. "Maybe... I shouldn't done have that..."

Sky opens his mouth to speak when he hears a low chuckle. Sky steps back when Envy's hand shot out and grabbed Z's leg.

"You think you killed me didn't you?" Envy slowly looked up at Z, smiling slowly. "But it takes more for you to do that.."

"Z...!" Sky shouted.

Z shook his leg, trying to get Envy off. "You know what?.." Envy carefully eyes Z, examining him. "I think I like you..."

"H-huh?!"

"I'll be taking your body today." Envy's eyes glows brighter as a green aura forms around his body.

Z's eye widen as he tries to shake the Sin off. "That can't be good.." Sky quickly ran towards them, grabbing Z and trying to pull him away.

"Sky..." Z mutters as the green aura snakes around his body. "Sky... You should... Go.."

Sky shook head. "I can help you." He grabs Z.s arms trying to pull him from Envy's strong grip.

Z's body twitches as his hands flew to his head. "... Go..." Z mutters. "Please."

Sky look at Z with upset eyes. "I-I will get help.." Sky said as he takes a step back. "I'll come back as fast as I can."

Z grits his teeth as his knees buckle. His eye gleamed green as he tried to fight. He hear the voice of the Sin in his head.

Let me in.. I will turn things right for you. I can help...

It seems so soothing but on the other hand, it's not. ".. Never.." Z shut his eyes close. I'm You now.. Envy's voice echoed through Z's mind before the aura grew, engulfing him.

Jason's hands let go of Z's leg, dropping to the ground. The aura disappears from view and Z's body laughs. "It actually works..." Envy laughs. He looks down at Jason and frowns, taking in the blood.

"Oh... This can't be good for him.." Envy knee down to grab Jason by the arms, picking him up.

"I promised to give your body back..." Envy whispers. "..Friend."