Chapter 1 The Fight

I found my boyfriend scared and crying "What a pussy" I thought as I ran to his side what had he done this time? Of course he fucked with a pack of werewolves *sigh* "stupid mortal" I thought as I rolled my eyes. The rules will growling and ready to attack I jumped in front of Gee and flashed my fangs. I expected them to be scared but instead they started... Laughing? This infuriated me making me grow hot. I heard one of them say "he's like four feet tall" I growled and said "I'll have you know I'm 5'6!" heathen snickered and said "yeah right" I turn to my boyfriend and said " Little Red haven't I taught you not to trust the wolves?" he then responded with "Oh shut the fuck up!" when the wolfs said "oh look the midget and the mortal are fighting!" "THAT'S IT!" I screamed as I lunged toward the smart ass werewolf. He moved out of the way before I could hit him he then snarled and ran towards me I tried to get out of the way but it was too late. he scratch my arm I was hurt pretty bad he then ran back at me trying to hurt me again but I got out of the way he smacked his big hairy face into the cave wall behind us his four pack mates and started come at me I dodged their attacks but I knew it was a matter of time before they hurt me again. "HEY FUCKTARDS!" I heard right as I had been scratched on my chest ripping open my shirt... It was Gerard trying to distract them "GERARD NO!" I yelled as one of them threw him against a big rock causing him to go unconscious "GERARD! I screamed as I ran to him. I check his pulse *sigh* he still alive... Thank God. This angered me they thought it was OK to hurt my boyfriend?! They were mistaken. One of them ran towards me I hit him... Hard he yelled and ran away... 1 down 4 to go.