Chapter 3 Getting Dirty

When he came into our bedroom he already had his collar on "Take that stupid thing off" I said "But I like iiiit" he whined "Take it off!" I demanded "Fine" he said as he took off the ridiculous collar. He sat down on the bed pouting I sat down next to him and looked him in the eyes I leaned over and kissed him is the kiss for stronger we started to strip I got him on his back and broke away from the kiss I then started to nibble at his neck "Frankie" Gerard whined "Quit playing around" "But I don't wanna" I whined "Frankie" he said in a stern voice "Fine" I said as I broke away from his neck started to go down. When I reached his crotch I pulled off his underwear with my teeth revealing his fully erect penis "Frankie hurry uuup" I heard him whine "I'm hurrying!" I said "That's it!" he said as he shoved his cock in my mouth this took me by surprise due to the fact that I'm the dominant one. I started to suck and bob my head back and forth "Oh Frankie" I started to hear him moan he then grabbed my hair turning me even more on "Frankie! Frankie!" he started to moan louder and louder this made me suck faster as I became more aroused "Fr-Frankie! I-I'm gonna-" he said as he came in my mouth I then swallowed it and smiled "well that was fast" I said "dumb fuck its been 30 minutes!" He replied "oh" I said.