Chapter 4 The Cuffs

I then grab him and shoved my dick in his cute little ass "my turn bitch!" I said as I thrust deeper into him he bucked and moaned in reply. as I thrust deeper into him he moan louder and more often I thrust faster and harder blessing of a couple moans "faster Frankie! Faster!" I heard him moan "I'm trying!" I said through clenched teeth. I pulled out before I could cum "What's wrong?" Gee asked "oh nothing I just wanted this to last longer" I replied "Hey can we umm... Use the cuffs?" He asked "ugh fine" I said "YAY!" he replied as he grabbed the cuffs. I fit them around his wrists and the bedposts he squealed with excitement we then started to kiss I played with him a little before we went back to fucking. As I thrust deeper she moaned louder "Faster!" I heard him moan again "fuck off!" I replied. I thrusted as hard and as fast as I could. with sweat rolling down my forehead I shouted "I fucking love you!" I thrust once more as I came "I fucking love you" I repeated "I know" he replied. I uncuffed Gee and flopped down on the bed next to him "Gee?" I said "hm?" He replied "why were you being attacked by werewolves earlier?" I asked curiously "Well I um... I wanted to become a werewolf to spice up our sex life... That and I know you love dogs sooo..." "You dumbass" I said "werewolves and vampires are enemies" "oh" he said "wow I'm a dumbass" "that is true... But at least you're my dumbass" I replied with a giggle. I curled over and started to cuddle my boyfriend "yep" I thought while falling asleep. "You are MY dumbass"