6

"Oh my fucking god," I said, flopping on the couch. "NUTRIENTS!!" I shouted while reenacting what had happened earlier that night. I laughed and let my head lay on the top of the couch. "Hey, good job ordering for yourself, you haven't done that in a while," Jess said. "Thanks," I muttered. "I'm serious! Good job!" She said. "I know you are, it just makes me feel like a little kid," I told her. I turned to face her, only to see her eating Ashley's face. Again. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention to Jinxx. "Hey, Janxx," I said, making sure to pronounce his name weird, "put on some Batman." He sighed, muttering,"Fuck, another Batman fan?" under his breath. "Yes, Janxx, now put on Batman." I commanded. Andy stuck his head out of the bathroom. "Did someone say Batman?" he asked. "No, N-" I cut Jake off. "Yes, I did say Batman. I'm making Janxx play it," I told him. "YEAH!" Andy shouted, shutting the door. A few seconds later, he came out again and ran, jumping over the back of the couch. "BATMAN!" He shouted, putting his arm around my shoulders. I tensed up at first, but then relaxed, leaning into his side. I zoned out, staring at the screen.

A/N
I know it's short, I sawwy, Chan Chan! I'll update again soon.
BAII
-_emokitten (yes I changed my name, DEAL)