35

the morning after

We ran out of Tim Burton movies, and everyone passed out in sugar comas during Peter Pan. I awoke with a raging headache and half a bag of M&Ms on top of me. I made my way through the sea of people, candy, and melted ice cream to the kitchen for a glass of water, where I found Ashley on the kitchen table (that is never used) with half a tub of ice cream. I shook my head and went to get my water when I heard groans from the living room, accompanied by, "Jake, you fat ass, get off me!" I laughed to myself and heard Jess ask what the hell everyone was doing up, when it was, in fact, two in the afternoon.

Andy's POV (cause why the fuck not)

I awoke to CC yelling at Jake, and somehow made my way through the house to the kitchen, where Rumor was. She started to say hello, when I cute her off. "Sh... Coffee." She nodded and I grabbed my keys. "We get coffee," I said groggily and we made our way to my car.

Back to Jess's POV

On the way to the place with the caffeine, I, for once, was completely content. It seemed forever since I was truly happy, and I refused to let it go.

A/N
I think I'm going to end the story soon, and on a happy note. That's all I'm going to say. How should I leave Rumor and Andy? And what about Jess? Also, do you want a sequel? Just let me know.

-_emokitten