27

We finally got to Andy's place. We grabbed everything and say on the living room floor with it. Andy popped the CD into the whateveritscalled and hit play. Sometime in the middle of the movie, Andy put his arm around my back and scooted me closer to him. I leaned my head on his shoulder and continued to eat the metric fuckton of candy we bought.

~roll credits~

"What do you think?" Andy asked. "I think I ate too much..." I told him as I leaned back onto the couch behind me. "Poor baby," Andy replied and kissed my cheek. "Want me to get you anything?" he asked. I shook my head.

~a few hours later~

"I'm home!" I called out into the apartment. "Yo!" Jess called. "Want any ice cream?" I groaned. "I'll... Take that as a no," she said as I walked I to the living room. "How'd it go with Biersack?" I flopped onto the couch. "It was great. We bought a metric fuckton of candy and shit and watched Queen of the Damned, since I hadn't seen it before." "Damnit..." Jess muttered. "I was gonna make you watch that with me!" I laughed. "I can watch it again. Its not like I can't watch movies multiple times."

A/N
I'm sorry, I know I said I would update earlier, and this is really short, but I've been busy, even for summer. I just wanted to get something out. I'm going to try to start a weekly update schedule. Is that okay?

-_emokitten