20

Half an hour after Jess and Crystal left for their date, I got up to get ready. I slipped on a Falling in Reverse shirt with some ripped black skinnies and my chunky combat boots and slid on my bracelets. I straightened my hair and went to do my makeup. "Σκατά" I mumbled under my breath. (That means "Shit" in greek, by the way) I held up the small baggie I keep my gel eyeliner brush in. There was a large hole in the bottom, and the brush was gone. I dug around in the small pencil box I keep my makeup in for a moment, and found it at the bottom, underneath my Kat Von D eyeshadow palate. I let out a small sigh of relief and went on with my makeup. Five minutes later, I grabbed my small red and grey purse and walked out the door.
/skip to pet shop\

A small bell tinkled, signaling my arrival at the humane society. A petite girl with light purple hair popped up from behind a desk. "Hello!" she said cheerfully. "How can I help you today?" she asked sweetly. "Hi! I was looking to adopt a cat," I told her. "Okay, two things. One, do I have to be this cheerful and happy? It's kind of exhausting, and you look like you may be cool with it. Two, cats or kittens?" she said. "No, you don't have to be. It is kind of tiring, and kittens," I told her. "Sweet," she said, toning down the hyper voice. "I'm Elise, by the way. Oh, and nice tattoo," she told me, pointing to my forearm. I looked at the black ink of a crescent moon. "Thanks," I replied. She began to walk down a narrow hallway, and I followed. "Hang on," I said, stopping. "Your name is Elise?" I asked. "Yeah," she said slowly. "You didn't go to Johnson Middle School, did you?" I asked. "I did, actually. Why?" she said. "Elise... Elise Foreman?" I asked. She nodded. "I'm Rumor," I said simply. She looked confused for a second, then her eyes got wide. She flung herself at me, embracing me in a gigantic hug. She let go of her death grip on my neck. "Jess and I are meeting everyone this week. She's on a date with Crystal right now," I said. "She is?! On my Gerard, I ship it!!" she fangirled. "Sorry," she said quickly, calming down. "Cats," she said, turning around again.

A/N
I know I don't really update as frequently, I'm sorry. By the way, I LOVE the Kat Von D eyeshadows, and I like cats, fite me. They are the spawn of Satan and that's why I love them. And, no, I don't worship Satan. BAII.
-_emokitten