15

~Andy brought Rumor back home~

"Here you go, my lady," Andy said in a cheesy voice. "Why thank you, my good sir," I replied, laughing. "Your laugh is adorable, you know that, right?" Andy told me. I looked down and blushed. He lifted my chin and softly kissed my lips. Butterflies-no, dragons flapped around in my stomach. He pulled away. "See you later, Rumor," he said. "Bye," I called as he walked down the hall. He looked back and smiled, winking. I quickly slid my key into the lock and shut the door behind me. I squealed a bit to myself, then laughed. "I heard squealing," Jess said, sliding in her mismatched socks across the hardwood floor. "What happened? I need details!" she said. I walked over to the couch, and she followed. "Long or short version?" I asked her. "Both!" she cried. I couldn't hold it back anymore. "I have a boyfriend!" I squealed. "HOLY SHIT HOLY SHOT HOLY SHIT!" Jess shouted, which resulted in a sharp knock at our door about 30 seconds later. "I'll get it," Jess sighed. "Coming!" she shouted and got up. After a minute, Jess threw a few angry remarks at Mr. A. and slammed the door in his face. "Just because you don't like the word 'shit' doesn't mean you get to..." Jess trailed off, muttering angrily. "OH WAIT YOU HAVE A GODDAMN BOYFRIEND MR. ALBETROSKY DONT YOU FUCKING DARE KNOCK OR I WILL PUNCH THE LIVING JESUS OUT OF YOU!" she yelled. I laughed and walked to the kitchen and grabbed a small tub of chocolate cherry ice cream. "CELEBRATORY ICE CREAM WHAT KIND DO YOU WANT?" I shouted at Jess. "Pussy flavored!" she yelled back. "I'm bisexual!" she added. I popped my head into the living room. "Did you just come out of the closet?" I asked her seriously. She nodded. "BITCH WE'RE GOING OUT FIR BLIZZARDS YOU FINALLY DID IT!" I shouted, shoving the ice cream back into the freezer. "You knew?" she asked. "It's fucking obvious. And I'm proud of you, by the way. "

A/N
IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM FORGETTING TO UPDATE my mom keeps shouting at me because of my grades. And, Jess is bi! That's when you like boys and girls, by the way. This is how I classify the sexualities, btw, if it helps.
Heterosexual- Fuck this
Homosexual- Fuck that
Bisexual- Fuck you and you
Pansexual- Fuck you all
Demisexual- Fuck you in particular
Asexual- Fuck off
(Got that off the internet, I do not claim it)
I support all. Anywhore, BAII.
-_emokitten