°1°- Tears

Aleecia Pov
-
"The last person I think to do this to me was you" I yelled and ran out.
Words couldn't describe what was going threw my mind. Mix feeling from Anger to Sad. I wanted to break down but than I wanted to hurt someone. I ran home as fast as I could. I ran threw the door and fell down. Tears we pouring down my face.
"Aleecia are you ok?" Talia asked holding me.
"H-He cheated o-on me w-with Blake" I said and stared crying.
"I swear I'm going to kill that little Dic-" She was cut off by Matt.
"I don't want you going to jail nor Jack dead" he said. I laugh a little. the door stared being banged at with my name being called.
"I got it" Talia said.
"Don't Kil-" Matt was cut off.
"Yah yah" she said. Me and Matt sat close so we could hear her.
"Talia where's Aleecia?" he said.
"Why? Did you do some thing wrong?" she said sassy
"Talia I really don't have time for your bullshit. Just tell me were she is" he said. I saw Talia face change a little.
"Well Mr.Dick, Get the hell out of my house, and last don't talk,call and or text her. Your such a fuc-" she was cut off.
"ok Talia lets go" he said grabbing her. She was pointing, kicking and a lot other things.
"dude I could of fucking punch the
Bitch" Talia said. I laugh and rolled my eyes. Talia sat down next to me and laid there.
"I hate boy's" Talia said.
"Is it because you have no one?" i asked and laugh.
"whatever, I have my fucking food you bitches" she said getting up.
"And I'm sure in hell not sharing." she said walking in to the kitchen. Matt and I laugh our ass of. All of a sudden Vanessa came running in out of breath.
"I just trash the Bitch car" she said out of breath.
"Oh yah I forgot to tell you, I told this girl to trash it" Talia said with a mouth full. Matt and I were not surprise, Talia all ways dose this stuff. I just laugh. They day was going slow. We all got our Homework out and help each other. Talia was bad but was a genies. Me on the other had was more of a beauty and funny kind. Talia and I do kinda do similar things. She does art and I do makeup. So its kinda of the same.
°
- 2 Hours later -
°
All of our work was done, Matt and Vanessa went home. It was just me and My family. They were the best to be around but my dad was a little anger. Well he walked of saying some Spanish works and I don't think they were good. I was ready to for get about Jack. If he really did love me Than he would of cheated on me with Blake. She was my best friend. My other half. My peanut butter to My jelly. So many thing people told me about her. But I guess when you trust some one they use you. I hate to say the words But

"She My Ex-Bestfriend"
-
Hi Loves I'm Helping Aleecia with her story I'm going by the code name "Flower Girl" So I hope you like it loves
- Flower Girl