°5- A Battle to fight

Aleecia Pov
-
I woke up to a little fight going on.
"Ok Ethan, Why the hell are you snip at me last night ?" Talia asked.
"Well when your sister needed you the most. You weren't here, Sammy and you were out doing things" Ethan said.
"Well if I would of known he was going to be there I would of came home" Talia Said.
"You knew" Ethan mumble.
What the hell is up with Ethan ? God like if she knew she would of come home right away right?
"You know screw you, I'm sorry I'm not the best sister and I'm so sorry Aleecia is YOUR GIRLFRIEND" Talia said. No No No this is not how its goes. I walked down stairs.
"What?"I said.
"You know what she is my girlfriend!" Ethan said
Wait! What the fuck is happening!?
"First of no you are not second get your ass up to my room!" I said and turned on my heels.
As soon as I was walking up the stairs someone knocked on the door.
"I got it!" I said
I open to see the two, hand in hand. Mixed emotion going threw my head.
"Um what are you doing here ?" I asked.
"To do this!" with that she slapped me.
"What the hell!" Ethan said
"Why the fuck did you slap her bitch?" He asked
"Oh I'm sorry she isn't your girlfriend!" Blake said.
"Well she is!" Ethan yelled
The next thing I know Johnson attached Ethan.
"Get the fuck off of him!" I yelled
Vanessa came down and attacked Blake because I was having a hard time with her keeping her mouth shut. I pulled Johnson off of Ethan and he did something I never expected for him to do! He slappd me.
"GET THE FUCK OUTJOHNSON!" Matt yelled and attacked Johnson.
-
Talia Pov
-
After the tears dried up, I heard yelling. I walked down stairs to see Aleecia and Ethan trying to pull Vanessa off Blake. Than I see Matt and Jack outside. I rushed out as fast as I could.
"MATT GET OFF HIM. YOUR GOING TO KILL HIM" I yelled. I tried pulling Matt of. It ended up Jack pulling me in and hitting and punching me. My little world went black.
-
Aleecia Pov
-
I saw my sister laid passed out on the ground. She was Lifeless, no movement.
"JACK" I screamed and jumped on him. Hit after hit. Punch after punch. Getting all my anger out. Words flew out of my mouth. I felt someone pick me up.
"NO LET ME GET TO HIM. YOUR GOING TO PAY" I yelled with tears in my eyes. All of us watched as Blake and Jack ran. I ran to my sister.
"TALIA WAKE UP, THIS IS NOT HOW IT WAS SUPPORTED TO GO. GET THE HELL UP AND -" I was cut off by Matt pulling me away. People picked up her lifeless body. My mom and dad ran to me. My body started to sake, tears started to fall.
"M-Mom H-he did I-It all" I said. My mom tried to make my breathing calm down. We all got in the car and rushed behind the ambulance.
-
Hey Loves I hope you like this Its a cliff hanger But you'll have to see the next chapter
- Flower girl