°3- Gate's of Hell

Talia Pov
-
Why the hell dose she keep looking. God I hate people, We have Johnson look keeps look at Aleecia. Like people stop. Blake got up, At first I was like oh Hell no. Well she ended up going to the rest room. Well I wanted to pay her a visit so I got up and asked.
"Ok everyone go to the bathroom and come right back" Mr. Killer said. We all got up and walked. Me being myself walked a long the lockers.
"I hate that Talia girl. She think she's a big badass. But really she just a fat ass." I heard them say. I was going to exploded.
"What did you say?" I said turning
around. There face was priceless.
"We said you were a fat ass" Blake said.
"Girl You have no booty, This is an ass a guy want. They want really not bubble rap" I said and smiled. I saw Aleecia take out her!phone and start recording.
"Bitch, your getting it now" She said. She came and jumped on me. Punches and kicks were being throwed. Words like Bitch and Sluts were being throwed. I heard people screaming. I felt myself being pulled off her.
"Let me fuck up the Bitch" I said.
"Talia!! Stop!!" Sammy said.
"NO LET ME FUCK HER UP!" I said.
"Hey!" Mr.Killer said.
"Whoops" Everyone said.
"Get your asses in here now!" He said.
"All of you are getting detention!!"
Shit.
All we needed to do was go to the bathroom.
"Damn! That bitch is going to make me miss my boob appointment!" Blake said.
Damn this girl is fake!
°
- Detention-
°
"Shit, Talia you draw better than me!" Sammy said.
I could see Ethan Dolan tense up.

Ethan Pov
°
Her eyes,Her body,Her laugh,Her talent!
I love everything about her!
Why? Why does Sammy ruin everything!? I like her, but she likes Sammy a lot and I can tell. We are in this hell hole. Blake was sitting next to me.
-
Hey guys I hope you like this chapter Ethan has a thing for Talia Well thanks for all the Love
- Flower Girl