°7- New Girl

Aleecia Pov
-
A couple weeks went by. Talia and Ethan got pretty close. I was pretty happy for them. Sammy told me he knew about Ethan little crush. A new girl moved in across the street. Her name was Andrea, she was all ready hanging out with Blake. She invited all of us to come over and we all agreed. Talia was wearing crop top shirt saying "Superior" and a pair of washed out skinny jeans. I was wearing a whit crop top and high waisted shorts. Talia put her Adidas shoes on and I put my white Vans. I had light makeup on and my natural wave hair. We all walked over. A blond girl opened the door and gave me and Talia a dirty look, because me and her were the only girls.
"Hi! I'm Andrea!" she said real happy.
"Hi I'm Aleecia this is Talia, Ethan, and can not forget Matthew!" I said
"Omg Jack stop!" someone said.
She let us in and then I seen Johnson and Blake sucking each others faces off. °Gag° Someone cough.
" Uh Hi guys." They said
"Hi" we all mumbled,
We all went talking. Talia and I talked to Ethan.
"Aleecia can I talk to you?" Johnson asked nervously.
"Yes I guess." I said
"Aleecia, I'm sorry. I do not know what took over me. I need you in my life its hard! Blake isn't like you. You make me happy! She doesn't!" He said.
"I-I love you to." He whispered enough for me to hear.
"Jack I am sorry I just c-can't." My voice cracked.
"Okay i get it." He said sad and walking away.
As I just stand there wondering why this happened to me. I started to cry.
"W-Why me?" I whispered to myself
I cleaned Myself up and I kept thinking that till My thoughts were interrupted.
"Matt you are so funny!" Andrea said.
You walk out in the living room seeing Andrea hit Matt's arm.
A strike of jealous hit me. I don't know why. I mean Matt is my best friend. Matt must have seen me tense up, because he started to flirt back.
"Hey y'all!" I said to matt and andrea
"Hey Aleecia, I thought you were talking to Ethan and Talia?" Matt said.
"Nope I came to talk to my best friend!" I said
"Well to bad I am already talking to him!" Andrea said
Ah Hell nah

°To Be Continued°