°4- Parents

Talia Pov
-
We all skipped out after the hell hole. Everyone was spending the night at our house. We didn't want any drama so we didn't invite The jacks and Blake. We all walked home, half way there I was getting really Lazy, so I jumped on Sammy back and he carried me home. We got in and our parents were than, waiting for me. I told everyone to go downstairs.
"Talia, what happen today ?" my mom said.
"Ok this is what happen, Blake and her People, called me a fat ass, so I took it in to my hand and didn't do anything. She did the first hit." I said.
"Aleecia come up here" My mom said. I heard Aleecia come up to the kitchen.
"Do you have a video of what happen ?" she said. Aleecia nodded, took out her phone, and pulled up the video. Mom and dad stand there watching it. After they were done they looked at me with a smile.
"Ok go hang out, Me and your dad are going out and might not come home" she said. I nodded and walked down.
"Hey lil mama" Sammy said. I sat next to him and just looked up.
"I'm going to change" I said. I keep my leggings on and put a sweatshirt on. I came back out and sat next to him.
"Can I take a nap ?" I asked Sammy. He nodded and put his arm around me.

- 3 Hours later -

I woke up at like 8 pm, Sammy and I were the only two out. I nudged him to get up. His eyes open and he smiled at me. I smiled back and got up.
"Welcome sleeping beauty" Aleecia said.
°
Aleecia Pov
°
When Talia and Sammy fell asleep, I could see Ethan always look at them. Than it hit me! He likes her, I need to get it from him before I get my hopes up.
"Ethan can we talk?" I said.
"Sure." He said
We went up to my to my room and talked. I needed to get out of him!
"Why do you tense up when Sammy and Talia are always together?" I said.
"Because-" he said but we were interrupted by yell.
Me and Ethan had the same face on. The what dat fuck face??
"Matthew let me see her!!" someone said.
"Fuck no! You broke her heart I am not letting you do it again!" Matt said.
We ran down stairs, And for me not wanting to see what was there..
Blake and Johnson.
"Blake get your sluty ass out of here! You both go fuck each other! You'll never get through me and Matt! " Ethan said.
My face was like wait what the fuck? Wait why was Ethan standing up for me? Wait where is Talia? What the fuck is going on?!
"What?" I said.
"Omg hey Aleecia!" Blake said.
"Shut dat fuck up Barbie!" I said
Ethan, Kian, Jc, Vanessa, Matt all laugh
"Where the fuck is Talia?" I asked.
"She went to go get TOCO BELL!" Matt said.
"Johnson, Barbie , Matt come up stairs." I said.
Once we got upstairs we had to talk.
"Was I not good enough?" I asked.
Matt looked at me. Like girl you fabulous as fuck!
"What?" Johnson said.
"Especial with Blake!!" I yelled
"I-I don't know" He said.
"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW!?!?" Matt said.
"Matt." I said.
"Sorry. This manwhore broke my sisters heart!" "With that your beat friend!!" Matt said.
I could not stop the tears from brimming at the edge of my eyes.
"Sorry I better." Blake said with a smirk.
"I'm sorry." I said
"For wha-" she was cut off by my hand going across her face.
"Not get out!!" I said.
They walked out and I hugged Matt and just cried.
"Thanks." I said to Matt
"No problem sista."
I had to thank him because my really sister wasn't here.
She was down stairs now talking like nothing happened.
"Where the fuck were you!?" I yelled.
"With Sammy!" She said
"Well next time stay with Sammy, because Matt is here!" I said
"Why are you a crab ass?" she asked.
"Because she just had to go talk to Johnson and Blake was here, AND YOU WERE OFF WITH SAMMY!"
Ethan yelled.
Now Sammy stood up.
"Don't yell at her!" Sammy yelled
"Save drama for later!!" I yelled
"Lets go to sleep it almost 11" I said.
"NIGHT!!" everyone said.

Hi! Its Aleecia I hope you liked it i really am trying to do more! But Flower Girl helped she did like 300 works! So byeeea