°2°- Fight

Aleecia Pov
-
I woke up to the most annoying sound. My brother singing in the shower.
"Stiles shut up" I yelled.
"Making my way down town - Wait what?" He said.
"I said Shut the hell up" I said. He just started humming. Well there no point in going back to sleep. I walked to my closet of wonders. I picked out Leggings, My shirt that says Best on it and a cardigan. I put my out fit on and walked down stairs. Talia was sitting on the couch. She was were leggings, The other half of my shirt That said Buds and a Nike jacket. Her makeup was all done and of course she was eating.
"Talia we have to hit the hay. Get you lazy Ass up" I said.
"What did the Hay do to you? And hold your horses" she said. I went over and put my Uggs on and Talia put her Vans on. Me and her walked out singing Best Song Ever By One Direction , We were all most to the bus stop. Until I saw Jack and than Blake walked up. Talia knew some thing was wrong. She put her arm around me and walk to the bus. We got in to our seats and started Jamming to Drake.
°
- 20 Minutes later -
°
Our bus soon arrived to Hell as I would like to call it. I walked threw the doors and went to my locker. I heard my name being called. I turn to see Gilinsky in my face.
"Jack, What do you want?" I asked. "Whats wrong with Jack all he talks about how Blake was " he said. I really wanted to punch him but my sister butted in.
"He broke my sister heart" she said getting mad. I rolled my eyes walking to first period.
°
- Skipping to lunch-
°
I walked in talking to some other friends. I saw Talia waiting for me with Matt, Kian, Jc and Vanessa.
I looked over and saw Blake laughing at Jack. My blood boiled.
I couldn't believe my eyes. I walked over and sat down. They all knew some thing was wrong. They didn't dare to say something to piss me off. I just wanted to leave hell and hang out, with out all these stupid people. Our lunch went by slowly.
°
- Last period -
°
Talia Pov
°
All hell is gonna break lose!!

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!

Hey guys! Its Aleecia|| I hope you like this "Flower Girl" helps alot
but!!!!!
Byeee