The One in Which Dean Worries A Lot

********************************************
Thinking about doing a story based on the media above. I don't know, just a thought.
********************************************

Dean PoV

"What's taking them so long?" Dean wondered aloud as he paced in front of the bed.

"Okay, Samsquatch, I'm sure they're fine. Sit down, you're making me dizzy," Gabriel said from his spot at the table.

"You're telling me that you're not the least bit worried about what's happening? Both of our brothers are over there interrogating a super powerful witch and you're over there eating a lollipop!" Dean exclaimed.

"Cas and Dean are big boys, Sammy, they'll be fine. If they needed our help, I'd know," Gabe replied, tapping his temple. "Angel radio, remember?"

Dean sighed out a breath of relief, "You're right, I'm worrying about nothing."

"Aren't I always? You want one?" Gabe asked, pulling another lollipop out of nowhere. 'Do I do the Sammy thing and reject it or take the lollipop?' Dean questioned himself.

"Yeah, sure. Do you have a cherry one?" Dean asked. 'So much for doing the Sammy thing.'

"Of course I do, what do you take me as?" Gabe scoffed, tossing one at him. "If they're not back within the hour, then we'll go out and look for them. You can track Dean's phone if you're really that worried."

"Yeah, as much as it pains me to say this, you're right," Dean huffed. "You're not worried at all? I mean, this is Dean we're talking about."

"Nope, and if Dean gets out of control, I'm sure Cas would step in. I doubt that he'd let his boyfriend get in too much trouble."

Dean coughed a bit, choking on his saliva from that comment. 'Seriously?! Is it that Cas sees me that way, or is Gabriel just being an ass? Get a hold of yourself! No chick flick moments.'

"You okay there, Sammy? Looks like I lost you a bit there," Gabe asked, putting his feet on the table.

"No, yeah I'm fine," Dean replied, regaining his composure. His phone then started ringing. As he picked it up, he saw that it was Sam calling. "Hey Gabe, I guess they're done."

"Well then pick it up!" Gabe told him.

"Yeah, right," Dean said, answering. "Dean? What happened?"

"Cas freaked and started threatening her. She made us leave and threatened to get police protection," Sam said, slightly agitated.

"So he hasn't gotten any better at interrogations, huh?" Dean tried joking.

"This really isn't the time. Cas said he couldn't tell if there was anything going on, she hides her tracks well," Sam replied.

"What did you find out about her?" Dean asked, moving on.

"She moved here from Reading in England when she was about eight. She also wears a necklace that she said was her family crest, said that her mother gave it to her," Sam told him. "There was something weird, I think she recognized me."

"Wait, what? Hold up, I'm going to put you on speaker," Dean told him, looking over at Gabe. After putting the phone on speaker, Dean spoke. "Okay, go ahead and tell us."

"Before Cas started threatening her, she got all tense and just like growled 'Winchester'."

"So she knows who we are, at least enough to recognize you," Dean told him. "She's definitely a witch then, but who the hell is she?"

"If I may?" Dean heard Cas say in the background. Sam muttered a 'go ahead' before Cas started speaking.

"Her family crest was very familiar, she comes from a long line of witches. However, she is the last of her family, seeing as how she had no siblings and her mother was burned at the stake," Cas said.