Prologue.💗

★★It Hurts because Its Love★★

Third person's POV.

"Zoya." She stopped as she heard her mother's call.

"Subhan is coming back tomorrow." She heard her mother and she felt someone stabbed her heart.

The fear returned and without turning, she just gave a nod to her mother as an answer.

"Your dad is going to talk about your marriage. I'm so happy that finally its going to happen." Her mother said while arranging the cushions on the Sofa.

"I'm tired mom. I'll take rest." She said and without saying anything else, she walked toward stairs to go up to her room.

Her eyes start getting wet. Her heart cried inside her chest. The view blurred for a second in front of her but closing her eyes, she regained her senses and kept walking.

"Ya Allah." A silent call from her lips escaped and all tears rushed out from her eyes.

As she stepped in her room, she lost control on her tears. Closing the door behind her, she let her handbag to fell down along with her white overall. She fell down on ground with many tears and cried with hiccups. The pain, the hurt, the loneliness and the tears all were the same. Nothing had changed. Nothing. They were her feelings, companions and friends which were with her since 10 years.

"Zain." She cried more while taking his name.

"Come back please." She cried as she hide her face in her knees and keep crying for countless minutes.

"Zain." Not only her lips but her heart was also taking his name.

"My Zain." She said while looking up.

Standing up, she pushed her white overall away with her feet which was coming in her way and walked to her bed. Her hand pulled the drawer out from the side table of her bed. A black diary was placed there. With beating heart, She took the diary and slowly opened it. His face appeared to her eyes making her smile. Her heart tingled as her eyes saw his face.

"Zain." She whispered his name while caressing his pic.

"Your Zoyi misses you." She said and few tears fell on the pic.

"Your Zoyi." She whispered looking at the picture and closed her eyes.

"I love you Zoyi."

Her eyes snapped open as she heard his voice. Looking around, she tried to find him but he was not anywhere.

"I love you too." She said looking at his face which was her world.

"But I hurt you. Your Zoyi broke you." She said and cried.

Closing her eyes again, she tried to listen his voice again.

"I loved you and you made fun of my love. I gave you my heart and you broke it into many pieces."

Her eyes snapped open and again many tears left her eyes.

"I'm sorry Zain. I had no other option." She cried while hugging her diary.

"Zain." She cried more and closed her eyes.

💕🎶💕🎶💕🎶💕🎶💕🎶💕🎶💕

"I love you Zain."

"Zoyi." He yelled while getting up from his sleep and looked around.

His forehead was filled with sweat and his breath was uneven. The fear was visible on his face. The fear of losing someone. The fear of losing his Zoyi.

He looked around and then took deep breaths to calm himself. He knew that what he had lost and now nothing could change that. His heart felt again that pain which brought many tears in his eyes.

He felt his heart burning and it was getting difficult for him to breath. A face was just visible to his eyes which was making him restless. Feeling restless, he stepped out of his cozy bed and walked toward the balcony. He opened the door of balcony and took steps to go out in balcony to get fresh air. His eyes went up at the moon which was looking so happy to play with the moving clouds. But his mind, eyes and heart were only looking at the one who was still there in his heart. The only face which was running on the curtains of his mind, his eyes and heart. Her smile, her laugh, her shyness, her blush, her naughtiness, her tears, her yells he could hear and see all of it all the time. His mind was playing all his life with every second which increased his restlessness.

"Zoyi." He whispered her name and an unknown tear slipped from his eye.

His eyes closed down and tears found their way out. He was controlling hard but as the pain was increasing he was losing himself.

"Why Zoyi why??? Why didn't you..." He breakdown and fell on his knees.

"Your Zain misses you Zoyi." He yelled and cried his heart out.

"My Zoyi." He cried while hiding his face in his hands.

Both were crying as the pain was not letting them stay peaceful. Because their happiness were connected to each other then how could they be happy. The separation was killing them. Each and every moment, they were living was like a hell for them.

But this was the way, they choose for themselves. Or this was their test. The test of true love. The love which was as deep as oceans but still was as far as the sky. Both were yearning for each other and their this yearn was bringing them more closer to each other.

"Zain." She cried while hugging his pic.

"Zoyi." He cried while holding his head in his hands.

A/N:: Assalam-o-alikum readers.

How are you all??

The first chapter of the story. The prologue.

Hope you all enjoyed it. I tried my best and hope you all will love the coming chapters too.

Just need your support and lots of votes. So just shower your love with lots of votes. And I promised,at the end this story will be one of your favorite.

Do comments and vote.

Take care.

Keep reading...📖
Keep smiling...😊