Memories

★★Your wait gives sweet tingles in my heart★★

Third person's POV.
"Hurry up. Hitler is coming." A group of interns said while running to the briefing area.

"You made us dead today." Saad said looking at his friend Mobeen who was also running fast while slipping his arm in his white overall.

"I didn't do anything. My bike stuck." He said and Maheen looked at both of them who were busy in fighting.

"Shut up you two. Just hurry up." She said and Hania nodded in agreement while all rushed toward the side where their senior doctor was going to brief them.

They reached the place and looked around. Releasing the breath of relieve, they cleaned their faces with their handkerchief.

"Thank God we are saved." Said Saad and all nodded catching their breaths.

"You all are late." Their breath stuck in their chest and head turned to the left side where she was standing with damn serious expression and it was enough for them to become nervous and scared.

"We're sorry ma'am." Saad took courage to say but her glare made him look down.

"I hate latecomers. I have told you on the first day of your internship that if you have to work with me then you have to be on time." She said strictly and all of them lowered their head.

"This is the last warning." Saying, she start briefing them and they kept noting it on their note pads.

After 15 minutes, she walked from there leaving them there and as she left, they looked at each other.

"Did she ever smile?" Asked Hania while walking to children ward.

"God She's scary." Following her, Maheen said and both girls giggled.

"Hurry up. Let's get to work or else we'll be scolded again." Said Mobeen to Saad and both walked to the Labs where they hate to work but today they were sent to the Laboratory.

"Hania I'm tired now." Said Maheen as she was checking kids for last 5 hours.

"Its just beginning. You love kids right so handle them now." Said Hania and went out to the operating side where she had to assist Dr.Zoya and Dr. Khan.

"Damn I'm so scared!." She mumbled while running to the operation theatre.

"Hurry up. We are going to start." As she stepped in, Dr Zoya said while covering her face with mask and walked to the patient.

Hania got ready hurriedly and followed her to assist her with beating heart.

"Allah g Help." Mumbled Hania but Zoya heard and looked at her with a glare.

"If you're scared then please leave." She said strictly which made Hania to look down in embarrassment.

"Sorry ma'am." Said Hania and start assisting her in the operation.

As the operation was done, she walked out to her cabin while Hania walked back to cafeteria.

"What happened to you?" Asked Mobeen looking at her sad face.

"I did great in operating but Dr.Zoya didn't say a word of encouragement." Said Hania and took a glass of water.

"Man she's so scary. I mean when she looked at me, I felt, I'll be dead now. God in this age, how can someone be like this. I mean she's so beautiful and young but sometimes I wonder she forgot to smile but still I want to see, how will she look when she'll smile but its a dream to see her smiling." Said Maheen and took a sandwich to eat and all nodded in agreement.