Red Duppata & darkbrown Eyes

Past.

Zoya's.

Third person's POV.
"They are here." As she heard, her heart beat quicken.

"Ya Allah what's happening to me?" She asked while placing her hand on her heart which was beating so fast.

All ladies stood up and went ahead to welcome the guests with all the teeangers. Zoya took two steps ahead but stopped, feeling strange on her condition. Rather than going out, she stepped toward kitchen and took bottle of water to drink. Taking few sips of cold water, she tried to calm her beating heart. 

"Hold yourself Zoya." She muttered to herself and with deep breaths, she took steps out.

The guests were warmly welcomed and now they were in living hall of Salman villa. Everyone was looking happy to meet each other. As Zoya  stepped in, she looked at the family seated with her family.  Her eyes went on her grandmother who was seated with Mr Ahmad with tears in her tears but a happy smile was touching her lips. Feeling awkward, she moved ahead to greet everyone.

"Assalam-u-Alikum." She greeted as she stopped in front of Mr Ahmad.

"Walikumusalam. Who's this pretty girl?" Asked Mr Ahmad while standing up and placed his hand on her head to give blessing.

"She's Zoya. My daughter." Mr Salman introduced her and she smiled looking at her Chachu (uncle).

"Welcome Chachu." She said and moved ahead to meet her aunty and cousins.

One by one greeting everyone, she felt nice with them but still the reason of her fast heart beat was not revealed.  Her heart beat didn't calmed down after meeting the whole family but it was still the same. Mr Ahmad's elder daughter Noor-ul-Ain and younger daughter Aleezay went with Zoya in the kitchen while Hooria and Ruhi also followed them. Aleezay, Ruhi and Hooria were of same age so they become friends so quickly. All of them start talking as they stepped inside the kitchen while Noor-ul-Ain and Zoya served the refreshments in the trays and walked out to serve it in all.

Both served the water and juices in all. Meanwhile Zoya walked toward Rehan who was standing with someone talking with. Zoya moved toward them while placing her dupatta rightly on her head and holding the tray with other hand.

"Rehan this.." As she called  him, he turned and her eyes fell on him who was already lost in looking at her.

Both heart stopped for a second to beat and the next moment, the heart beats quicken, running the hearts fast in their ribcage while eyes forgot to blink, lips got silent, breaths stopped in their chests . Even though every movement, every voice, every breath, was stopped in its action. Because those two pairs of eyes were lost in each other.

"Zoya api." Rehan's voice broke the magic which had hypnotized them both.

"Huh!" She said and looked away fron his eyes which made her lost her senses.

"Give some juice to Zain." Said Rehan.

"S..Sure." Her tongue stutter while she never made the mistake of looking at him again but she could feel his gaze on her.

"J...Juice." with trembling hands, she forward the tray she was holding and said, still looking down.

"Thank You." And his voice fall on her ears, making her lost completely.