The Strange feelings.

PAST.

Zain's.

Third person's POV.
"What's happening?" Putting the bag back on the table, he sat on the edge of the same table and placed his hand over his chest, over my heart.

Something, some strange kind of feelings, he was feeling since his father Mr Ahmad announced to shift to Pakistan. He didn't know what was happening to him. Why his heart was reacting like that. Sometimes, it start beating fast and some time it tingled, making him confused.

"Zain is your packing done?" He was lost in his thoughts, trying to understand these weird feeling rising in him, when his mother entered his room asking.

"Ah almost mom. I'm just...thinking something." He said, getting up and start packing his things again which were left over.

"What my son is thinking?" Asked Mrs Ahmad coming closer to him.

"Nothing special. Mom are you feeling strange?" He asked his mother, tried to know if he was the only one feelibg all this or everyone was feeling the same. His mother looked at him confused.

"What strange?" Asked his mom looking at him.

"Like..like going to Pakistan. I mean aren't you feeling something strange." He said getting restless on his own feelings.

What these feelings are? Ya Allah!
He thought in heart while took a deep breath and waited to hear what his mother would say.

"Mom you didn't tell me? Aren't you feeling something strange? Something different in your heart?" He asked again and this time standing in front of his mother who was packing his luggage.

"Yes I'm feeling something and its happiness my son." She replied with a smile and placed his all bags aside.

"No I mean this strange feeling...I'm...having." He stuttered, tried to name the tingles ringing in his heart.

"What are you feeling Zain? Are you okay?" His mother asked concerned.

"Yes mom I'm perfectly fine. It's just these wired feelings, rising in heart with the thought of going to Pakistan. Maybe I'm getting over excited." He said with a light smile and his mother smiled on his words.

"Don't think about anything Zain. You'll love the country. I know you are getting excited to meet your Chachu and his family and it's a good thing." His mother said, patting his shoulder and he just gave a nod still trying to understand his feelings.

"Now just hurry up with your packing and then help your brothers in packing their stuff. I wonder what these boys will do and specially this Hassan." Saying, Mrs Ahmad stepped out of the room while zain smiled looking at the close door.

Loooking around at his pack luggage, his bags, books and other things, he just took a sigh and sat at the edge of the table.

"I'm really going to miss my room." Saying, he looked around again.

His eyes roamed on his room walls to the side eindow to his study table. Everything was pulling him back to it as he never went away from his room. He never stayed anywhere except his own room and now he was leaving my room for forever. All the things and smell, the atmosphere everything was pulling him back and somewhere, he wanted to just stay here. But the other feeling was more strong. That strange feelings which was pulling him to Pakistan. He didn't know what was there waiting for him but for now he just let that strange feeling tease him and he stepped out of the room to help his brothers in packing.

Zoya's.
Third person's POV

Desperately waiting for the London guests, she was having strange kind of feelings which she couldn't understand. She didn't know why she was feeling strange since she got to know that her Chachu(uncle) with his family was coming. Tingles in her tummy and heart, goosebumps on her skin, she was feeling with every passing second.