Chapter 25: Beautiful Stranger

Sehun stood up when Luhan entered the room. He greet him with a smile but for Sehun, he's still confused about what's going on.

"I'm glad that you're awake. How do you feel?" Luhan rubbed Sehun's back but got removed by Sehun who moves aside. "Where's Suzy? Where is she?" Sehun can't understand what he feels right now. All he wanted to know was Suzy's safety. But what he heard from Luhan stabbed directly to his heart. "She attempts suicide." Luhan sadly said then tapped Sehun's shoulder. "But don't you worry. She's safe now and resting in the other room."

As soon as Sehun heard that she's in the same hospital, without a word, he quickly stood and removed all the dextrose that were injected from his hands. Even though he's still weak from the coma, he went outside of the room to search for Suzy's room.

"Sehun wait! You can't! You're still weak to walk around." Luhan warned and tried to stop Sehun but he failed because no matter how hard he tried and block Sehun's way, Sehun will just pushed him away. At last, he saw Suzy from the outside of the room, lying on the bed and just staring at the ceiling of the room.

Sehun quickly smiled then went inside to hug Suzy. He tightly hugged Suzy while burying his face on her neck, crying. "Wait sir stop hugging me!" Suzy pushed away Sehun. Confused, Sehun wiped his tears and stood up "Suzy? What are you talking about?" and walking closer to Suzy again when she yelled and called for the nurses. The nurses banged the door and grabbed Sehun's arms to drag him out of there. Sehun struggle from their grip but failed.

"Wait Suzy!! Let's talk please!!" outside of the room is Luhan who's waiting for Sehun to come out and in his surprise, nurses are holding him tight. "Hey what are you doing? Let him go!" he removed their arm from Sehun's then walked away. "What's going on Luhan huh? I'm really confused right now!" Sehun yelled while crying. He doesn't know how or what to feel because of what happened. Is Suzy's just angry at him so she did that? Or just tired and just wanted to rest for now?

"She has a temporary amnesia." Sehun stopped from crying and slowly looked at Luhan with a surprised look. Luhan looked down and took a deep breath before explaining everything to Sehun. "She attempted to hang herself but the rope she's using accidentally cut off and her head hit the ground. Luckily, I went to her house and brought her to the hospital as soon as I saw her before she have an internal bleeding and die." Luhan massaged his temples and sighed.

"No! This it's all my fault!" Sehun yelled again and hurt himself. Luhan stopped Sehun by hugging him.

-

"Who the hell is that?" Suzy asked herself while staring at the door, curious about the guy who hugged her earlier. She somewhat feel different when Sehun hugged her. It's like Suzy hoped for that hug so she shut her eyes and force herself to remember but ended up crying. It took her minutes to calm her brain down and then looked at the door's window and saw Choa staring back at her while smiling.

Suzy feels scared and wiped her eyes. Maybe she's just imagining things and when she looked again, Choa is already in front of her, smirking. "You will be dead soon." Choa whispered at Suzy then she suddenly felt dizzy. She was forcing herself not to fall asleep but failed. "Sehun is mine remember?" Those word from Choa was the last words that Suzy heard before she lost her consciousness.

-

The voice of Choa humming woke Suzy up. Her eyes were still blurred and needed time to adjust from the brightness of the background. She then saw a figure sitting on a chair opposite her.

"So you finally woke up." Choa finally spoke when she saw Suzy's eyes opened, glaring at her. Suzy was about to stand up but she realize that her hands and feet were tied up on the chair that she's sitting on.