Chapter 23: Awaken

AUTHOR'S NOTE: There's a new character on this chapter onwards. Please anticipate to that character a lot *winked* Hahaha! Okay continue reading. I'm sorry for the interruption. 

Suzy is now sitting on the chair, staring at herself on the mirror again. After what had happen the day she's hurt because of Sehun, Suzy's new friends are her mirror and chair. She's ignoring the calls and knocks on her front door because she knows that it's from her school or her friends. It's not that she already forgot and not care about them anymore, she just wanted to be alone and time for herself to think. Suzy also became thin because of her, not eating properly. 

Suicide? That will be easy. Suzy gripped her fist because of that thought. "F*ck this feeling." she whispered while glaring at her reflection in the mirror. No one loves you. Suzy chuckled "Yeah. Even my dog abandoned me." then sighed. She checked her phone to delete the hundred messages and calls from her friends but one of Luhan's messages caught her attention that has been sent to her just now.

To: Suzy

From: Luhan

Sehun's already awake!! Suzy please!! I need you to come here, at the hospital. Sehun needs you.

Suzy's eyes widen because of what she just red. Tears from her eyes started to flow like the heavy rain outside her house. She doesn't know what to feel and can't say a thing but the first thing that comes to her mind is Sehun.

 Suzy got up from her seat and immediately ran towards her door, didn't mind getting wet from the rain. She ran and can see the hospital where Sehun is in when suddenly she stopped like someone grabbed her wrist to stop her. 

"Wait what?" Suzy stood a mile away from the hospital, still raining. She's in the state where the half of herself wants to ran inside of the hospital and hugged Sehun tightly as soon as she'll saw him, and the other half of her wants to just ran away and don't show herself to them anymore.

 It took a couple of minutes before Suzy set up her mind and slowly step backwards but she bumped into someone. She can feel that it's a tall guy because her head is touching it's chest and her butt touches his- "*widens eyes then quickly turned around away from the guy* I-i'm sorry sir!" Suzy bowed and as soon as she stood, the guy hugged her tight. 

His warmth keep Suzy feel comfortable and she likes it. "*I know this feeling.*" she said in her mind."I've been to your house and i thought that something happens to you! Your things is everywhere and i thought that someone kidnapped you and-" Suzy broke the hug and stared at his face for a couple of seconds before she rubs her eyes and looked at him again. Is this real? Suzy asked to herself and lowered her head then whispered something.

 "What?" 

"You're back!" Suzy yelled in happiness before she hugged Sehun, burying her face on his neck. Sehun smiled and hugged her back. A moment of silence for the both of them. No one tries to speak or move while getting soak from the rain. 

Sehun gathered his courage before grabbing Suzy from her shoulders and slowly leaning to her lips. She slowly closed her eyes too but

 Sehun has a girlfriend and a baby.

Suzy quickly opened her eyes then moved away from Sehun. "T-this is wrong." said Suzy and walked away. Sehun blocked her way "What's wrong?" he asked, trying to make an eye contact but Suzy moves her eyes away from Sehun's gaze. She gripped her fist and started to cry again, but it's not obvious since her tears is mixed with the raindrops from her cheeks.