Chapter 4 - Feels good to be free!

*Hmmmmmmmm... It's dark where am I?* Sehun said curiously to himself

Sehun found himself in a foggy room.

From a far distance he suddenly saw a person that is laying unconscious on the ground.

"Woah it's bl-blood!" Sehun said nervously

The person is covered in blood when suddenly another person run towards the body and hugged it very tightly.

Sehun is watching from a far distance when he heard someone's screaming.

"Sehun-ah! WAKE UP! SEHUN! SEHUN!!! I need you!"

The voice echoed at Sehun's head and his vision became clearer.

Sehun woke up and opened his eyes. As soon as he opened his eyes the first thing he saw was Bae Suzy's face.

Sehun was startled because of Suzy being close to his face.

"WOAH WOAH! You startled me!" Sehun said while rubbing his chest.

"Yah! You don't know how long it takes to wake you up!" Suzy complained enlarging her cute eyes.

"Get up, I need you, Let's go." Suzy ordered Sehun and pulled the handcuffs making Sehun get off the bed.

"Guess I dreamed a bit." Sehun said to himself

*YAWN* "Where are we going anyway? It's 3:00am you know?" Sehun asked with a sleepy tone.

"Ahmmmm... I need to pee." Suzy said embarrassedly.

"Argh! How can you pee if I'm there?" Sehun complained

"YAH! I don't know either so just shut up OK?" Suzy said irritatingly

"Pffft fine!" Sehun replied with a lazy tone

They are walking the hallway towards the bathroom when suddenly they hear weird noises.

"KYAH! What was that?" Suzy screamed cutely and then clinged into Sehun's arm.

*Sehun puts on an Evil Smile on his face*

"Woah! MAYBE IT'S THE GHOST OF OUR SCHOOL THAT I'M HEARING ABOUT!" Sehun is scaring Suzy mockingly.

"Yah! Don't do that now! It ain't the right time to make jokes like that!" Suzy is clinging into Sehun's arms while shaking.

At the dark classroom door they saw a Devilish Eyes on the ground.

"KYAH! It's REALLY A GHOST! Suzy clinged into Sehun's arms very tightly

"Woah is it really a ghost? At last I can see one right now!" Sehun said to himself excitedly.

The creature with Devilish Eyes came closer to them and the creature pass into to the shade of light making them see what it is. Sehun enlarged his eyes at what they saw leaving him speechless. Suzy free herself from clinging into Sehun's arm and rubbed her chest.

"Phew. I thought it was a ghost!" Suzy said while rubbing her chest.

"It's just a CUTE LITTLE PUPPY!" Suzy get down on her knees and pat the cute puppy's head making the puppy feel happy.

Suzy noticed Sehun that is not talking and he looked like his terrified.

"Yah! It not a ghost! Calm down okay!?" Suzy said to Sehun while she is on her knees playing with the puppy

The puppy walks towards Sehun where Sehun suddenly grabbed Suzy's hand pulling her up on her knees and Sehun ran very fast towards the bathroom while holding Suzy's hand leaving the cute puppy behind...