Chapter 18: I'm a puppy?!

(Spirit World)

*18 Messages and 7 Misscalls*

Chayneol saw that as he opened his cellphone. He stared the phone and slowly closed his eyes and let out a deep sigh

___________________________________________________________

(Real World)

"I want to..... stay by her side..."

"SEHUN!" Suzy shouted and suddenly woke up in a hospital bed. She shook her head. "I think I heard Sehun's voice." Suzy's eyes widened as she came back to her senses.

"Suzy? Calm down." Myungsoo's voice was heard beside Suzy. "Sehun!? What happened to Sehun?" Suzy asked Myungsoo with teary eyes.

"Calm down! He's fine, He's in the other room" Myungsoo replied with a concerned look on his face.

Suzy's eyes suddenly shined! She stood up and run to Sehun who is in the other room...

Tears were streaming down her cheeks as she ran.

*BLAAGG*

The doctors and nurses where startled when Suzy banged the door.

Suzy's teary eyes was filled with joy as she saw Sehun lying on the hospital bed... Alive and breathing,

*Wipe her tears*

"Y-you IDIOT!" Suzy said that and ran towards Sehun, who is sleeping peacefully

*HUUGGGS REALLY TIGHTLY*

The doctors and nurses were worried, because Suzy is hugging Sehun really tight. Suzy is bursting her tears like crazy.

She whispered,

"I thought I'm going to lose you!" Suzy's tears is soaking Sehun's shirt. "Ahe-hehe-he Could you please-" The doctor was about to warn Suzy but she reacted too quickly. *Moved away then bows* "Mianhae! I'm verry sorry!" Suzy bowed with tears in her eyes but you can see that it's filled with happiness.

Myungsoo saw Suzy who is very happy, "Yah Bae Suzy! Time for you to go home!" Myungsoo said with a smile, Suzy nods with her teary eyes.

"Don't die, Sehun ok!?" Suzy said with a sweet voice. "IF YOU DIE, I'LL KILL YOU ARASSO!?" Suzy said those scary things with still a sweet voice.

The doctors and nurses were startled at what Suzy said,

"It's amazing you can say that with a cute face!" *Scratch Head* "Let's GO!" Myungsoo held Suzy's arm and dragged her along.

"Where are the others?" Suzy asked "They went home, they were all tired as well." Myungsoo answered

"But, Why are you still here?" Suzy asked again. Myungsoo didn't answer and just smiled at Suzy.

___________________________________________________________

The sky rumbles and heavy rain started pouring down.

"Hey, What happen earlier?" Suzy tilted her head and asked Myungsoo with her nose turning a little bit red because of all those crying.

"Ah! That?" *Scratch head* "You passed out when the doctor said Sehun is safe, they say it's over fatigue, so you should rest up ok?" Myungsoo said while extending his arm in the rain.

"Hmmmmm... I see" Suzy smiled and looked at her feet. "Argh! I'll borrow an umbrella from one of the nurses" Myungsoo said and entered the hospital again,

"I want to stay by her side? You said that in my head. Right Sehun?" Suzy looked up in the sky as she remembered the voice earlier.

___________________________________________________________