Chapter Six

Seth had a major headache from last night's bachelor's party. One of his friends got married and because he wanted him to regret getting married, pinabaha niya ng babae at inumin. The major drawback is the major headache.

Siya yata ang nagsisi ng di-oras at hindi si Ivan, ang kaibigan niyang kinasal.

That was why he arrived lunch time at work. He is one of the bosses. Hell, it's okay.

Papasok na siya sa driveway nang may kumabig na sasakyan at tumabi sa kalsada. Sakop iyon ng tower nila. And as far as he know, it's not allowed by the management to park there. Sasawayin na sana ng guard nang senyasan niya na siya na lamang. He parked, got out of his car and walked towards the black Vios.

Malayo pa lang kita niya nang pinagpupupukpok ng nakasakay ang manibela. He knew the driver had a problem kaya niya sinenyasan ang guard na siya na lang ang pupuna rito. And base on the hair and built, the driver's a she. He doesn't know why he approached her, it's just that he's into saving damsel in distress, hindi naman siya knight in shining armor, He is just a businessman in coat and tie.

Nakasubsob ang babae sa manibela kaya kumatok siya sa bintana. Nagkunyari siyang hindi nakatingin. He knew women, kahit ang alam ng lipunan, lalaki ang ma-pride, women also have theirs. Baka mapahiya pa sa kanya yung babae kung tulo-sipon pa itong haharap sa kanya. He smiled at the thought. Then, turned serious when she lowered the glass.

"Miss, are you alright?"

Akala niya ito ang magugulat pero siya ang nagulat.

The eyes, the nose, the lips, the face.

She's Helena Ilanos! The model of a famous clothing line, Unlmtd. She's the cover of an elite magazine. She's the heiress of the Ilanos.

Pero hindi yon ang nakakagulat.

She was my ex-girlfriend, as in serious girlfriend. What the hell is she doing crying on the street!? Hindi pa heavily tinted ang windows nito. Baka may makakita sa rito.

"Miss... Helena Ilanos, right?" She nodded. For some reason, he could not bring himself to ask if she still remembered him, them. "Don't you think this is not the right place for a celebrity like you to sob?" he said that politely, carefully treading his words.

She smiled. His heart must have skipped a beat. "I guess you're right."

"You can park inside. You may use a little company."

"Nakakahiya naman sayo. Baka magalit ang boss mo."

He did not bother to correct her. "No, it's okay... So?"

"I-I'm really sorry but I'll go ahead." In-start nito ang kotse. She can see her hand shaking. She must be really scared or hurt. She's all shaken up. He can't let him drive like that, can he?

Kumapit siya sa bintana para hindi ito iyon agad mapaandar. "Are you sure? You're trembling."

"Of course I am sure." She looked at him as if she would strangle him if he tried stopping her again.

"Look, I don't know what you're going through. Siguro may nanakit sayo. May nanloko sayo. It hurts so bad that it's like tearing you apart--" Her eyes became teary. Ang daldal niya yata. "I-i'm sor--"