Chapter Sixteen

It was sad when Lena arrived at her unit. Yea. 'It'. Malungkot ang unit niya.. kasing lungkot niya. Malungkot siya kasi wala si Adam. She was excited to go home pa naman. She was planning to prepare dinner for them. Hindi pala iyon matutuloy. It's sad.

She went to the bathroom para mag-shower baka sakaling mabawasan ang stress niya. She took off her clothes. Then, opened the shower, mixing hot and cold water. She loathed her skin with soap. Gently. She applied shampoo to her hair.. massaging it gently. It smelled like apples fresh from the farm. Bathing was the most luxurious therapy she ever experienced.. aside from sex. Ha-ha! Luxurious in a way that it gets her too pampered. And pleasured. She wished it wasn't her hands holding the soap. She wished it was Adam's hands touching her whole body, feeling her. From her cheeks to her neck, to her shoulders, to her back, to her breasts, to her thighs and others.

She missed his lips, his caresses, his moans, his whispers, his heat, his body. The whole him. Even his movements. The way he moved with their rhythm. The way he soared her to heights. The way his chests heaved at the aftermath of their lovemaking.

She missed every part of him.

*******************************************

She dried herself and got into her undies. The night's too hot. Kahit naka-aircon, she decided to wear her university shirt and a boyleg na lang. Then, she fondled with her blanket and pillows and tucked herself in bed.

She should sleep. Bukas niya na lang tatanungin si Adam. There's nothing to worry about rin naman kasi. The guy loves her.

With that in mind, she dozed off to dreamland.

There is heat. Too much heat. It's too hot. Though, it is wet. And soft. Her thighs began to shake.

"Ooow.. Aaahh..." she heard herself speaking... In her dream..

There is that again. Wet and soft. She felt it on her feet. Sucking. Biting. Kissing.

It went up. That something wet and soft went up her thighs. Then she felt it. Between her thighs. Licking.

She felt something grab her feet. It's hands. It parted her legs.

"Aaahh.." and she moaned all the more. As the licking went deeper and faster.

She woke up.

Only to gasp. Napaupo siya sa kama sa pagkagulat.

Ungol lang ang sinagot ni Adam sa kanya. He's busy licking HER! Hindi pala panaginip ang lahat!

Adam gave her p*ssy another lick. Natukod niya ang dalawang kamay sa kama. Arching her back in pleasure. "Aaahh... what aaare y-you doing h-here? ooow.."

He opened her womanhood with his fingers, then licked her clit. He drew circles there with his tongue. Occassionally inserting and flicking it. All the while she was moaning. Sa sobrang sarap, napakapit na siya sa ulo nito, deepening his head to her.

"Aaahh.. Sht. I'm c-coooming."

He put his finger inside her. She gasped. He put another. Moving those faster. While licking her clit.

She can't hold it anymore. She's going insane.

"Aaahh... aaahh... aaahh..."

After the pleasure subdued, she straggled Adam.

"That's raping." she said inch away from his lips.

He grinned and said, "Baby, you're a willing victim." which made her laughed.

Pero napatigil din siya. He's rubbing her womanhood. It made her bit her lower lip.

She kissed him passionately. It's erotic. It's intoxicating. It's insanely delicious. It's lusciously sweet. It's lust and love.

She managed to strip his polo before she reached her second orgasm with his mere fingers.

After she came, she hurriedly removed his belt and his pants. She made him stood. And she knelt before him before taking off his underwear. She took hold of his shaft which made him gasped. She licked and sucked his balls. He moaned. He held her hair on a ponytail with his hands. She put his head in her mouth. While moving her hands. To and fro. Then, gradually sinubo niya. From there, she sucked it.

"Aaahh. Sht. Baby, ang sarap."

She did it again. And again. All she heard was his moans and his praises. It made her want him all the more.

"I-I'm c-coming...A-ayan na.."

She put all of HIM on her mouth then sucked it. She felt him moved her head to and fro.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhh.... aah.. aaahh.."

*******************************************

"That was amazing." Adam said grinning while he was laying her down in bed.

"Why, thank you." she said, grinning herself. There was nothing more satisfying than pleasuring Adam.

He started kissing her forehead, to her cheek, to her nose, to her lips.

"I imagined this kani-kanina lang." she said nang maghiwalay ang labi nila.

He kissed her softly. "You missed me, huh."

"Very." He sucked her lower lip. "Kala ko may reunion kayo?"

He kissed her neck. Then whispered, "I realized I like it better na mang-rape ng babaeng namimigay ng susi ng unit nya."

It just made her laughed. Softly. Because the pleasure of his lips behind her ears made her toes curled.

His lips went to her collarbone. Then to her left breast. His fingers played with her right nipple, gently pinching it while his mouth was nipping the other.

"Oooow.. A-Adam." she brushed his hair with her fingers. Naiipit niya yung buhok nito dahil sa pleasure. She couldn't contain it.

His mouth and fingers changed place. Then, his free hand went to cup her womanhood. He circled her clit. She bit her lower lip in pleasure. "Uuuuhh.. Aaaahh.."

She gasped when he inserted his shaft to her in one go. "Aah.." Then he moved slowly. She opened her legs wider.

He shifted his position. He went on her back. so her back's facing him. He lifted her leg and inserted his shaft from behind. He moved slowly.

Seemingly, he wasn't satisfy. Kahit the pleasures consuming her, he shifted. He moved in front of her. Still lifting her leg. He shifted his weight to one of his knees. He all of a sudden inserted his shaft. All of it was inside her. And she could just bit her lower lip in too much pleasure.

"Aaaaaadam... Uuuuhh.."

As if he understood, he moved faster. "Aaahh.." They were moaning between kisses. They were moaning with their lips centimeter apart.

Then, they climaxed to heaven. And back. He rolled off her. Then spooned her.

"Sleep tight, baby." And she did.

*********************************************

She shifted her position to face Adam with her eyes still closed.. kaso parang may mali.

She ran her hand through the space beside her. She was right. It was just a space. Wala si Adam.

She glanced at her clock. It was just 4am. Exactly 1 hour after they slept. Or it was just her who slept?

Bakit aalis si Adam ng ganito kaaga?