Chapter Fifteen

thanks to @sanemostly for being the first to comment on ONS. :))

==========================

"Napasarap po yata ang kain nyo, sir." said Jesse with enthusiasm.

But why do Lena have the feeling na may laman ang sinabi nito?

So tumigil siya and asked. "What--"

Adam interrupted her by saying, "Mind you're own business, Jesse." Then, he pulled her. Hindi na tuloy siya nakahirit. They went inside his office. May ibibigay kasi itong files sa kanya.

"Why did you pull me?" she demanded, crossed arms.

He walked to his desk, finding something. "Alangan namang iwan kita dun, di ba?"

"You know that's not what I'm asking."

"Pagpasensyahan mo na lang si Jesse. H'wag mo na patulan."

"Oh! I really hate that secretary of yours! Ang intrigero! Next time we shouldn't eat after arriving here."

He got a folder from the files in his desk and handed those to her. "Right. I'll just go to your place for breakfast." He pinched her nose. She think there was no pun intended.

Nonetheless, excited siya syempre. "Really?"

He grinned. "Pag nagising ako ng maaga."

She pouted. "You may sleep there. Bring clothes."

Muka itong nagulat. "Ayoko nga."

Sorry for him, she knew better. "Why are you like that?"

Napakunot-noo ito. Though, there was a hint of smile. "What?"

She wrapped her arms around his waist. "Ang pakipot mo."

He laughed. "Hindi ah!" Then, he hugged her back. "I love you."

She smiled at him and kid. "Really? Then, fire Jesse."

He laughed again. It was a crispy one. "You're a brat."

"Oo na. So, I better get going. Ba-bye." Kumalas siya sa pagkakayakap nito.

Hahakbang na sana siya when he pulled her back by the waist. His hand was suddenly caressing her cheek. "Not so fast." Without split-second his lips were on hers. The kiss was slow. His moves were tender. His lips nipped her lower lip, gently biting it. She did the same.

They were out of breathe nang maghiwalay ang mga labi nila. Ang saya niya yata na hindi niya napansin pati ang kanyang pag-ngiti. "You're such God's gift to me."

He laughed. Sa sobra yatang tuwa nito sa kanya. Aba! Pag talikod niya pinalo siya nito sa butt! Though, she just laughed in return. "Bye, baby!" Nag-flying kiss siya rito then walked to her cubicle.

Along the way, syempre andun si Jesse. He was looking at her mischievously. O baka paranoid lang siya? Pero kahit na. Inirapan niya ito after saying that he should mind his own business.

Guilty na kung guilty!

Basta para sa kanya, masaya siya sa ginagawa. Why should she mind others di ba? Having Adam is like having a forever joy. It was unconditional. It was boundless.

Mukang tanga yung ngiti niya na nuon niya lang napansin nang pansinin ni Megan. "Ang landi ng friend ko." she said while typing.

"I know right." Nangalumbaba siya sa cubicle ni Megan while smiling like an idiot.

"So, what's with the smile, hija?"

"Well... just crazy."

"Maybe in love."