[03]

for almost 6 years..thEy had already built there own business.it was petshop exclusive for many different fishes.. and at the back of the shop was a mini orchidarium..
it was there plan since they graduate in differeny field..
so instead of doing it separately..they combine that like how their heart collaborated.
kim was at the garden while pie was at the shop when a car stopped infront..
a cute tom came out from that car.
she wear those sunglasses which makes her more hot..
pie was amaze looking at her.like she forgot that she was alrEady taken..
"go. good morning..what can i do for you..? "
the tom smiled while taking off her sunglasses..
"pie...right?"
"ahh..ye..yess..you know me?"
"ofcourse..you're one of those beautiful volunteers in the medical mission..how could i forget you?"
"ahh.."
pie was confused looking at her
"im dr.jeab"
"ah!..hehe..im sorry..i didnt recognize you..maybe coz you're just wearing casual shirt"
"haha..yeah..i know that.."
kim walk in from the garden..she was so stinky..she look at jeab with her left eyebrows up.
"pie.."
as she interrupt..
"oh?ahm..kim..this is dr.jeab..one of those volunteer doctor in pai med mission"
"ahh..so?..why is she here?"
in a sarcastic voice..
"actually..i will invite pie to attend our thanksgiving party..for the success of med mission"
"no..she wont come.."
pie look at her
"i will come doctor.."
kim was getting pissed off..
"really pie?..okey..ill wait for you there okey?...see you.."
kim turn back and
went to the garden with an angry face.
pie followed her after jeab left the shop..
"what was that kim?!"
"what?"
"you insult doctor jeab.."
"so?..and me?..you didnt insult me huh?"
"no.. why are you acting like that huh?"
"there's nothing wrong with my act pie..it!s you. i saw you staring at her like your attracted to her. "
"for god sake kim!..youre putting a bad meaning to that.."
kim remain in silent while continued watering the orchids
"kim..ill go home early..i have to prepare for the party.."
kim didnt gave any reaction..
pie closed the shop and give the key to kim..
"ill go now.."
she kissed kim on her cheeks..
kim was staring at pie while she's walking away..she felt so jealous..and so bad..the next day will be their anniversary..but feels like pie forget about that.
kim go home alone..she arrived late and saw nam sleeping at the sofa..
she was with pin..their caretaker..
"pin?..you can go now..thank you. "
kim carry nam to his room..and while looking at him..kim had given a sigh..
"nam?..you're mommy pie has a new priority now..and sadly.. it wasnt us."
and slowly her tears flows out from her eyes..

(kindly VOTE  and add COMMENTS :)